Cardinal County

COPYRIGHT:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story may contain graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language and/or other mature themes. It is not meant to offend any religious belief or lack thereof; neither is it to hurt the sentiments of any group, sect, cult or society. It is meant for entertainment purposes only.

Read at your own risk.

FOREWORD:

To new readers who have high standards when it comes to novels, I want to warn you that this story may not be your cup of tea and may be very cringey for some.

This is my first ever completed story and it has hundreds of flaws from characterization to plot holes. It is written back in 2017 when the ship is still not as known (and hated) as nowadays.

Please try to avoid commenting about the endearment the male lead (Jungkook) uses to call the female lead (Lisa) here that is frequently used in Liskook fanfictions, as well as the chosen antagonist. When I was writing this, that wasn't the case.

You also may not be satisfied with the ending. This was supposed to have a sequel, and unfortunately, I wasn't able to push through with that initial plan. If you're still up for the pending frustration this story may bring you, then go ahead and continue reading. Thank you so much!

 Thank you so much!

-
The first parts are revised with new names while the latter ones stick to real-life names of the casts. I still have no time to continue revising, but I will soon.