Chapter Three

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

*After one week*

I walked down the hallways of my school feeling sad for the past weeks. I haven't been receiving any Yellow envelopes from my secret admirer.

I sighed and opened my locker, My eyes sparkled as I see another yellow Envelope placed on top of my books, I quickly took it and shut my locker walking away and opened the envelope.

I slowly opened it and started to read the first line until I hit a firm chest, good thing I'd don't fall down. I looked up to see Huening Kai, the number one play boy.

I hid the envelope behind me as I faced him "I see, a yellow envelope?, Did Jirae accepted an admirers letter?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

I took the envelope out and read it with a wide smile.

'Dear Jirae,

What happened?, I saw you sad for the past week, please don't be Sad!, Your gonna make me cry if you'll be down.

C'mon, show me your smile... I'm always here Jirae, I can see you from where I'm standing at, and I hope you are happy if I told you one of my cheesy lines!.

Your like my mom, the girl that I've always dreamt of marrying <3

I love you Jirae, show me yours smiles or else I won't send you Letters anymore!

- Secret Admirer

I chuckled, smiling widely as ever. I looked around to see there was no one, I sighed and went back to my locker to grab some books.

I walked to my classroom, trying to figure out who was sending me letters..

He said he was always watching me from where he was at?, He also put a letter on my locker, so that means he Is from this school!.

I entered my classroom and directly went to my seat, until a yellow sticky note catched my eyes. I put my bag down and took the sticky note from my desk.

'So you want to know who I am right?'
- Secret Admirer

'Yes!!!'
- Jirae

I groaned and crumpled the sticky note knowing there was no one in the room and is if the guy who secretly sends me letters will see my answer.

TBC