Chapter Five

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

I yawned and turned another direction from the other one, I slowly drifted off to sleep until a knock on my window woke me up.

I quickly stood up and ran to the window to see a yellow envelope on it, I quickly opened the window to look around and just saw a guy with a yellow Jacket covering his face and half of his body.

I couldn't shout as my sister's room was just beside mine, I took the envelope and closed the window.

I plopped down on my bed and opened it.

'Dear Jirae,

I'm sorry to disturb your sleep, I'm just excited to have you solve the puzzle of who I am!.

You are right, I'm from Bangtan Academy, Practically one of your Music and Dance Classmate.

Goodnight Jirae, I love you!, Sweet dreams of me sweatheart <3

- H'

My eyes knitted to see a letter H.. h... There was only small amount of guys who had H as their surname and first name.

I grabbed one of my special envelopes, I took a Orange envelope with heart Stickers and took a pen and paper.

I wrote a pouted expression on the paper with a smile.

'Dear Secret Admirer,

*_* I want more clues... Please...

- Yoo Jirae'

I sealed the orange envelope with the paper inside and out it outside the window and quickly fell asleep.

I know he will fetch that envelope, I'm just too tired to spy on who he is, I wanna solve the puzzle my self.

TBC