Chapter Six

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

I woke up from my nap, quickly took a bath and changed into my usual uniform.

I quickly Ran down the stairs and sat down on the dining table "Morning Unnie!" I smiled at her, she only nodded and gave me my food "Your early this time... Anything going on?" She asked, I suddenly remembered the guy and quickly shook my head "Just errands to run in school" I said and quickly stuffed my mouth with food.

After finishing my food, I bid her goodbye and ran away to my school. As I arrived. I stopped for a minute, sweat dripping off my forehead..

I took a deep breath then suddenly a yellow handkerchief was placed up front of me, I stood up straight and saw Huening Kai giving me a handkerchief.

"You look really tired, here" he gave me the handkerchief "Thank you..." I mumbled and grabbed the handkerchief to wipe my sweat.

After wiping my sweat I smiled awkwardly "I'll take this at home and wash it... Thank you, bye" I quickly walked away and ran to my locker hoping for another letter.

'Dear Jirae,

I saw Huening Kai gave you a handkerchief, why?

Did you cry?, Is something wrong?, Please tell me or I might get more worried.

I love youuuuuuuu please be happy and smile!.

I'm sorry if my letter are getting short day by day, letter by letter.

But every letter has a sentimental value for me, I love you baby.

- KH'

I smiled widely and looked around to see no one, I pouted as I see no one. So his name is KH?... Hmm I gotta figure out who's this guy is.

TO BE CONTINUED