Chapter Eight

YOO JIRAE P.O.V

"Sooooo... What now?" I asked Huening Kai who was just laughing around with his hyungs. I'm in their House, me and Huening Kai we're about to do the project but then they suddenly goofed up.

"Don't worry, I got this all planned!" He laughed and pulled me to his room, surpisingly it was neat. I sat on his bed as he went to his closet or somewhere.

Soon he came out with dozens of clothes "What are those for?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes and started to take of his yellow shirt "Yah!, What the heck?!" I yelled and threw him a pillow "Ouch! Ahahahah!" He laughed, I rolled my eyes and faced the other way with a smile.

"No!" I whispered to myself, are you having fun with a Playboy right now Jirae?!.

"This is what you wanted right?, To get over with our project?, So I'm changing right now so we could start, you go change in my closet" I turned around as I see him in a full white suit, I blushed and went inside the closet, I opened my bag to take out my clothes.

After changing, I went out to see Huening Kai... Who looks really dreamy, ANI!!! NO...

"Do I... Perhaps looks like your prince charming?" He teasingly asked, I rolled my eyes and dragged him down the stairs "Woahhhh going out on a date ey?" Asked Beomgyu, I rolled my eyes and laughed "No!" I answered and took Huening Kai to the garden.

"Yah... So, oh lucky there!, It looks great now you go first and I'll take a picture of you okay?, I brought props in case so yeah, grab anything you want!" I happily said and took my Camera, I started took pictures as he posted In different postures.

After the picture, he changed to vairous kinds of clothes, he took pictures of me. And we both went to different spots to take pictures.

TBC