Episode 1/Pilot. The rise of a Angel

Azazel and the multiverse episode 1/pilot. The rise of a Angel

Deep Down hell. In the grand palace of hell's castle, in a wide garden filled with orange and black roses, and orange twisted trees. The petals blew in the warm wind stood Azazel, a short yet lean shadow black child with a buttoned up azure blue jacket, azure dress pants and white boots.

Also standing around included Azazel's mom, a curved and slender shadow black female with curled blue hair, a purple cloak nearly covering her whole body except for her white high heeled boots. In her hands she held a navy blue leather turn down jacket, with bone colored spike patterns across the torso and under the shoulders, accompanying this includes red gems, ang a navy blue hood attached to the jacket.

"W-where are you going mom?" Azazel asks.

"Heaven needs me" She responds. Behind her stood Alabelle. A cyan skinned thin female with a blueberry blue open bloused dress shirt, a purple skirt that almost touches the floor and blue high heels. Next to Alabelle stood Scorpio, a humanoid black scorpion dressed up with a pastel pink suit and fedora, yellow dress suit and dark blue dress pants. They look concerned at Azazel's mom as she hands the jacket over to Azazel, who looks on at the bedazzled jacket with open eyes.

"My-my queen. You know how dangerous this threat is right?" Scorpio asks "Azazel-Azazel's still quite young you know. Are you sure he can handle this position"

"Try and stay calm Scorpio" The calm Alabelle says. Patting scorpio on the head as Azazel's mom approaches the two..

"you two. I know of the danger I'm putting myself in." She declares "But the thing is. I'd rather possibly die rather than these things I loved so much. Earth. This castle even. But most importantly" She picks up Azazel, raising him up in the air.

"Even with all of the broken bones" She says "I could never sit here and possibly let him get killed by this violence" she plants a kiss on the little Azazel's forward, then she scurries off down the long stone path. Azazel now gaining tears in his eyes clings onto Alabelles leg, tears flying down as she concerningly kneels down, wrapping one hand around the young Azazel while holding her staff in the other while Scorpio looks on.

Seventeen years later. The chilled winds blew on the cool summer night on the purple colored grassy meadow under the dark yet bright star filled sky. Amidst the calm and relaxing atmosphere two figures laid on their back, taking in the calm.

The first figure. The now king of hell Azazel. He had the appearance of a muscular shadow black humanoid with deep red horns protruding from his head. Matching the red of his eyes. He wore the regal navy blue jacket given to him so many years ago by his mom, finishing the look is a brown sword hanel and belt. Navy pants and pure white boots.

Right next to him laid Alabelle. Now dressed in a purple dress shirt with a heart cut out near the stomach, on her waist she wore a large red bowtie with two long ribbons, baggy purple pants, pink wool socks and black and white high heeled shoes with golden buttons. Next to her laid her black and gold staff with a floating blue orb surrounded by golden rings.

"Ya know Alabelle. It's said if you look hard enough among the stars. You can see something you want" Azazel remarks "At least that's why my little we young self was told"

"I see something alright. Ta taa" Alabelle responds, a cheeky grin forming on her face.

"Well. Whatdya see?" Azazel asks.

"Imagine the most beautiful woman you know. Blue skin, luscious flowing hair, such cute and blushy cheeks. And A very very thick butt...Just. perfect in my eyes" Alabelle rambles.