182

After Toni's curse, she still felt unhappy after being scolded. She threw the wine glass in her hand as if it was Bella. "Bella is not that kind of a person..." Walker immediately defended her. Even if he saw how Bella was close to William, he would not think that Bella had done something bad. He knew very well. 

"Isn't that kind of person, bro, have you been seduced by her? If it weren't for me, Bella she would still be in the northwest wind now. In turn, she stole my man. She's a shameless and shameless villain!"

Toni shouted in hatred, her eyes were filled with jealousy and hatred. "No matter what, Toni you shouldn't  do anything to Bella!" Walker's tone sounded cold. He was really sad to see that he had lost his reason to love Toni. When he saw Walker's angry expression in his eyes, Toni she suddenly thought of something. 

"Bro, did you like Bella too?" Walker did not say anything, but his face was a little decadent. Indeed, he liked Bella, but it did not seem to know what he was thinking. Toni was suddenly excited and threw the bottle to Walker.

"Bro, you're also a talented person. If you want to  pursue Bella, she might agree to you." 

You can manage your own business!" Walker didn't want to say too much, he just said to Toni. "Don't continue to hurt Bella. The consequences are not something you can afford." He still remembered saying that William was filled with murderous gazes. if there was another time, he would be sure that Toni's kindness towards Victoria would not save Toni. 

"Hmm, if she became my cousin, I could choose to forgive her." Toni's eyes flashed and her mood suddenly improved. If she remembered correctly, she had seen brother's clothes in Bella's house. Maybe the two of them had a relationship since then.

Walker's eyes flashed when he heard the expression. "Bro, go after Bella!" Toni went on to say that as long as Walker had chased Bella, she would have a chance of winning. "Don't think about useless things. Even if you don't have  Bella, he won't marry you. Toni, don't be too paranoid." 

If William was really conscious of Toni, he would not have told them clearly. "Hmm, it's a matter of action!" Toni was not faithful. In her thoughts, she was always much better than Bella. Since Bella would like to be William, Toni was no different!

Looking at his stubborn Toni, Walker had no other choice but to continue to pursue him before leaving. William was always by the side of Bella. The heat of Bella had finally completely subsided. Although there were still some symptoms of a running nose, it was no longer a serious problem. 

"Liam, is he alright?" Bella asked. "He's alright, he's just waiting for his mother to go back home." There was a hint of anxiety in William's eyes. Liam's life would come to an end for a long time, but he was a father. "What's wrong?" Bella captures his expression sensitively and worried. Was Liam still in trouble? She had been crying when she was taken away.

'Don't worry, Liam is  fine.' William quickly consoled her, but she was even more worried. Even if she did not know that Liam was her child, she was already nervous. If she knew, she would not be able to carry it!

'Oh, nothing, what are you doing? You're worried about me." Bella breathed a sigh of relief, a tone of resentment in her tone, but it sounded more like a punk for William. It was a child's concern, and Bella was even more nervous, but how did she feel that it seemed that William was hiding something from her?" 

"Is it better if we also have a child of our own?" His tone was tentative, but he was more nervous. But as soon as he said that, he had strong expectations. Right, if there was another child, Bella would be distracted. Even if she knew that Liam was her child, even if she knew Liam would die, she would probably end up with another child. 

This proposal made Bella's heart suddenly tighter. She thought marriage and children were very stressful. She had fallen on it once, so she would be more careful after that. As for the child, she felt deeply guilty. before she could find that child, how could she go for another child! That was too unfair to that child. Whether it was life or death, she had to find her son! 

"I won't want a child until I find my son," Bella said eagerly that she was already an incompetent mother and could not do anything else about being a child. When it came to children, her mood was clearly low.  After so long, she had never heard of the child. While Liam appeared, she had originally thought that she had found her child, but this child was Susie's/

When William saw Bella was in pain, he felt a little sad. It seemed that the child was willing to go over. "Okay, I don't want to be that much. you're hungry, I'll go get some food." Hearing his words, Bella was really hungry. After all, she didn't eat much at noon. She was still tossing for so long. She was feverish and uncomfortable. 

"Mmm!" William, he no longer hesitates and walked towards the kitchen. Hearing the sound of chopping vegetables from the kitchen, Bella felt a little warm. It was really good to be taken care of by someone. When she married Tony, she had thought many times that the two of them would live warmly here. However, they did not expect that they would never live well until the divorce.

This state really looked like a couple! Husband and wife? These two words came to mind. Bella turned blushed. Would she be married to him? William brought a bowl of noodles, over. Although it was plain, it was very suitable for Bella. The moment she brought in to her to eat, Bella sat up. William immediately walked, quickly put the noodles on the bedside table, then walked to the bed to help Bella.