💔 ƒινє

Renjun and Jeno were both looking out for girls that looked like easily targets.

"Literally there is no person that seems like they would be easy to catch" Renjun let a heavy breath push past his lips.

"We'll find someone, like that girl over there" Jaemin pointed to a girl, on a date with a random boy.

"Yeah, how are we going to deal with the boy?" Jeno asked, scoffing.

"Just knock him out" Donghyuck huffed, the scene of love in front of him was something he didn't want to see.

"Ok, lets go"

💔

Having another cold walk back, Jisung gave her his sweatshirt.

"That's Jisung-ah" It was draped around her shoulders and she didn't put her hands through the sleeves.

"No problem, you shouldn't be cold anyways" Jisung smiled at her. While they were walking, she noticed her ex-boyfriend- With the person he used to cheat on her. Jiahui bit her lip, hoping that the others guys wouldn't notice.

"Chenle, what's up with your sister" Jisung whispered into the boy's ear.

"I don't know- Oh..." Chenle looked towards where his older cousin was looking, it was her ex. "That boy over there is her ex"

Jisung mouth formed an 'o' shape after realizing why she looked so saddened.

"Noona, let's walk faster, I'm cold" Jisung out his arm around her shoulder and forced her to move faster.

"Do you want your hoodie back?" Jiahui offered.

"No, you'll be colder" Jisung shook his head. Then, they saw four men go over and beat her ex.

"Oh my-" Jiahui gasped, running over to the situation. Even though they had broken up, she can still help.

"Hui no!" Chenle and Jisung chased after her. The strange boy with the purple hair started beating up her ex.

"Stop it" Jiahui stood in front of him and blocked anymore punches.

"J-Jiahui? What are you doing here? I though-" The taller boy behind her was shocked she would do such a thing.

"Don't hurt him"

"Aw, someone's playing Superman" The boy with blonde hair laughed. "We're only here to take the girl"

Jiahui shoves the girl behind her too. "Why do you guys do this?"

They were a gang, and she knew. Her past with gangs wasn't the best.

"Because it's fun. Now, you little bitch, move out the way before we kidnap you instead" The one with ashy brown hair stepped forward.

"No, you're not taking them"

"Stupid girl" The one with blue hair came and held her chin with his hand. "He cheated on you and yet, you still protect him?"

"I've had past experiences with people like you and you aren't hurting anyone" Jiahui spat back.

"Ok. Well then, let's take her instead" Donghyuck put his hand around her wrist attempting to pull her, but Jisung stopped her.

"Stop, don't take her" Chenle kicked his stomach, but for some reason, Jiahui felt the pain too.

"Ouh..." She fell back and rubbed her stomach.

"Wait, how'd you feel that?" Jeno's eyes widened.

"No fucking way..." Renjun swore and looked at Donghyuck. "She's your soulmate"