43. A Means To An End

Previously....

Delsin turned his head to see his older brother on the ledge of arm on the electrical tower. Delsin sighed, having been overruled about his emotions. He wasn't gonna reach Reggie by violence. "Aren't you here about Alex?". The older brother shook his head. "While he was my best friend, you're my little brother. Only I am allowed to kill you if I please to. No one else. I knew he was gonna betray me. One thing Alex hates is authority". Reggie jumped down. "I ordered him to take down Zeke you know. If you should've killed anyone, it should be me".

Delsin looked at him before he shook his head. "Naw, I won't....". Reggie frowned. "Is it because I'm your brother? You don't want to kill me? I thought you resolved your duties into hating me!". Delsin looked at him and sighed. "I don't know why. While the main reason I killed him was for Zeke, maybe I killed Alex because, he was a threat to society as well. While you are a threat to society as well, you don't outright go out in public and kill like Alex tried to". Reggie smirked. "You don't know what I have in plan for the public. So I would advise you kill me. Or join me!".

That made Delsin frown in frustration, why was his brother so hard headed?! "Or you can turn in a new leaf, Reggie. Start a new. You wanted to help people so help me help them!". That made the elder Rowe scoff. "By working along side those pretenders? No thanks....". Delsin looked at Reggie with tears, it was just so hard to find a compromise. "Why must there be no other option but to fight? I won't join you in your crusade of darkness and you won't come with me to the light. We don't see eye to eye and our plans for the world just seem to differ too much!".

Reggie frowned when he heard that. It was true after all, the brothers were now just too different to agree. "I don't know Delsin. Life just isn't fair. I won't give up my ideals.... The world will see the future as I want it too...". "And that is?" his younger brother asked. "Nothing that concerns you yet....I won't give up my list and neither are you. We're going to fight one day. Maybe in the foreseeable future...". Delsin sighed. "I guess so... And I will beat your ass so just be ready!".

Reggie smirked. "We'll see....I originally came here to warn you about That Chisaki guy back at his base. Things aren't looking so good so you might want to head over there....". Before Delsin could ask what happened, the Reggie before him disbursed into a pool of blood, having just been a Clone. Delsin sighed. "Damn it Izuku, you better be alright!".

Now!!!!

Delsin was seen speeding over to the Shie Hassaikai grounds in a blinding white light as he had his quirk activated at full power, 90%. His body, felt absolutely incredible since his boost in power. He now understood the power of the Beast as he was damn near a powerhouse. He ran as fast as he could before taking a huge leap in the air that made humongous distance in the air. It almost looked as if he were flying a bit before he landed back down. Alex had pushed further away from he grounds than he had.

He remembered the warning that Reggie had given him before he left. 'What is Chisaki up to? How are the others doing? Either way, I'm coming don't worry guys!' he thought and he pushed his body to move faster so he can reach the grounds faster. When he came into view on top of a building, a disturbing sight came into view. The area was in a complete mess, kinda like how he and Alex's battle looked. There was a giant hole in the ground, probably from the basement of the underground lair of the Yakuza and beneath it were Ryukyu in her dragon form with Nejire and Ochako with an injured Nighteye.

The Conduit Mode user grew worried as he saw the rock in his superior's stomach and moved towards them. Uraraka was holding Nighteye in her arms as the girls surrounded the fallen hero. Nejire turned around when she felt an incoming person. She quickly covered her eyes as the same blinding light came into view. "Ahhh! So... Bright!". "Nejire!" Delsin called as he turned off his power. The girl opened her eyes carefully to see her boyfriend standing there. "Delsin...Kun? That.....that was you?" she said with the others shock. The white light earlier was him in all his power.