SPIN THE BOTTLE PT. 2!!!

Yo. Sorry for this being hella late. If you didn't read my explanation the gist of it is that my phone got oofed and I had to get a new one. Also, thank you for all of your ship recommendations! I got so many that I didn't know what to do with them! That said, I wasn't able to include all of them. Not in the slightest. I'll maybe do another thing like this later and add them. Also, sorry to people who recommended ships for people who I haven't included in the story like CamiBaku or EraserJoke. I didn't want to add any more people because it gets complicated. I hope you enjoy this!

After everybody had gotten food from the large cafeteria Maze had created, they made their way back into the other room. Deku was still there, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling blankly. Nobody really tried to interact with him, as they knew that it would only make things worse.

They (or more Maze) decided to switch the seating arrangements up, with everyone spread around the circle randomly, rather than in friend groups or age groups. The order went clockwise:

Inko
Deku and Kota
Uraraka
Tetsutetsu
Aoyama
Mina
Todoroki
Asui
Tokoyami
Present Mic
Iida
Mineta
Hagakure (Oof)
Momo
Shoji
Kouda
Sato
Aizawa
Midnight
Sero
Kendo
Monoma
Bakugo
Ojiro
Shinso
Dabi
Kirishima
Negire
Cementoss
Shigiraki
All Might
Twice
Jiro
Kaminari
Mirio and Eri
Kurogiri
Ectoplasm
Toga
AFO
Tamaki (RIP Tamaki)
Stain
Nezu
RG

Maze made sure that all of the villains were positioned relatively close together, along with the teachers to keep them relatively in check. A few people were very upset with their spot, such as All Might who was placed in between 2 villains. Shigiraki wasn't all to happy either and looked like the only thing he wanted to do in that moment was shank All Might in the side. They decided to just deal with it though.

Anyways, the closer they were to the person they disliked, the less likely it was that the bottle would land on them right? They weren't really sure. But they did know that it was most likely to land on Deku, which not many were happy about either. They wanted to get a chance to kiss the people they wanted. Maybe Maze would be nice and make it land on them.

"So let's get started!" Maze announced, clapping her hands. "Shinso you can continue with your spin."

"Got it." He said, winking at her. She winked back. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone, and they pretty much knew what it meant.

"This is corrupt." Mineta muttered angrily.

Shut it. Maze retorted telepathically.

Shinso walked up to the bottle with his hands stuffed into his pockets. He reached down and nudged it a bit, and it seemed to go a lot faster than it should have. It spun the length of the circle a couple times, before coming to an abrupt stop on the green bean himself. Shinso smirked, flashing a thankful look at Maze and walking over to him.

"H-H-Hi Shinso." Midoriya stuttered nervously.

"Hey." He said back before kneeling down in front of him. Before Midoriya could say anything else, Shinso cupped the sides of his face in his hands and kissed him right on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds, but by that time Midoriya had wrapped his hands around the back of Shinso's neck. They pulled away and stared at each other for a bit, before both of them blushed and turned away. Shinso walked back to his seat, and Deku was left sitting there.