𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Paranoid

Paranoid

adj. of, characterized by, or suffering from the mental condition of paranoia.

❝So, you get the perky one
that's constantly happy and
I get the blonde goddess that
looks at me like I'm the only
person in the world. Though,
I'm not really a person
anymore am I?❞

❝Em?❞

❝What?❞

❝Shut up.❞

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

EMMA WHITLOCK was born two years after her older brother, Jasper Whitlock. The two were always close with one another, and when Jasper decided to go into the confederate battle, Emma decided to be a nurse for it. It wasn't until her brother had gone missing that Emma was set out on the mission to find him.

When Emma eventually did find her brother, she found something different about him. He no longer held his beautiful chocolate eyes that Emma always found comfort in, instead he held blood red eyes that absolutely terrified her. He had tried to warn her, telling her over and over that she should stay away, but she didn't listen. And sadly, he ended up killing her.

That was something that Jasper would always hold against himself, the fact that he couldn't control himself around his own flesh and blood. Instead, the curse that Maria had brought on him forced him to murder the purest being in the world, his sister.

Emma stayed with him, however. And eventually, the two escaped the wrath that was Maria. They vowed to never leave one another, and it wasn't until they met Alice Brandon in a coffee shop that their lives changed for the greater good. And that's when Jasper had found his mate, but only Alice knew that Emma was soon to find hers as well in the form of a blonde goddess who held a perfect and caring smile.

WARNING!

There will be topics such as death, blood, violence, sexual themes (not smut), strong language, as well as some other topics that may or may not make you uncomfortable!

You have been warned! Read at your own risk!

DISCLAIMER!

I own nothing but Emma Whitlock and Amelia Cullen as well as their plots. I also own the AU part of this story! Everything else that has to do with the twilight franchise (characters, lines, etc.) belongs to Stephanie Meyer!

AUTHORS NOTE!

I'm so excited for this story! Rosalie is a literal goddess and I love her character so much. The first part of this story is going to be AU—basically the background of how the Whitlock siblings met the Cullen's—and then the rest will be based around the movies, but will not be that much involved seeing as Emma is going to hate Bella more than Rosalie herself does.

Anyways, enough talking! I hope you all enjoy the story! Don't be a silent reader!

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH