Dedicated to you

The party hall at the Malhotra Mansion looked gorgeous than ever... The plush party area at the Malhotra's was decorated with carnations and exquisite wild Aloevera flowers... Everything was cult classic Malhotra style. Maria was running through to make sure everyone did their job well from kitchen team to the waiters serving the esteemed guests and celebrities invited by Malhotra's.

There was media and press invited to confirm the news which was already published with the titles on the newspapers since last 3 days mentioning 'Whos the mystery girl'.

Arti welcomed all her guests with immense love and respect... while Harshvardhan was cracking his jokes and making everyone happy in the party...He was extremely happy that finally his son tied a knot. He was relieved now and that happiness clearly showed on his face while he was laughing sipping through his whiskey glass on the rocks.

That's when he noticed Saanjh's family.. her parents and ex in law's had finally reached and Harshavardhan happily welcomed them. Soon Arti joined the ladies and Harshvardhan gave company to the men.

'We are so glad you made it at a short notice Janvi n Deepali ji...So sorry for all this hurry burry..we had to have it today evening as Aarya said he'll be out for a week or two starting next week onwards to Australia for his business trip and we were planning to send Saanjh along with him. Obviously media will have all the stupid questions and gossip columns writing n+1 things just like they did today. So we decided to break the news'
Arti explained.

'Oh that's fine Arti ji...we anyways wanted to meet Saanjh...we were missing her' she said

Arti smiled and said 'Im sure she's missing you too.. she's getting ready...she maybe here anytime'

In the room Saanjh was being made ready with the lehnga choli chosen by AaryaVardhan Sir which supposedly the hair dresser and make up artist were excited about and we're also discussing how expensive it was...

'You know this costs 10 lakhs' said the hair dresser...

'AaryaVardhan Sir loves mam so much how Lucky she is...he personally picked it up for her I heard' said the makeup artist who heard these stories from Arti indeed.

Saanjh purposely made a glass full of orange juice fall on it... faking a 'Oh I'm so sorry'

She was happy to not wear what he chose for her.

That's when Shraddha came in
'Hope you are ready...Oh
...is there a problem' she said...

While Saanjh made a fake puppy face saying ' Sorry di...I dropped the juice by mistake and that looks like i can't wear it now...' she was so happy within

Shraddha pouted her face with a 'oooo'

' That's fine... anyways I had bought something for you...I thought of gifting you at the reception but Vardhan chose something for you...so I let it be...I have it with me shall I quickly get it' Shraddha quickly said

To which Saanjh happily nodded her head with a smile.

She thought to herself 'How can a demon be an angel's brother'.

Shraddha got a navy blue peacock shaded ghagra choli with matching Bluestoned jewellery set for Saanjh.

Blue was Saanjh's favorite color. She happily wore it.

While she was getting ready Shraddha quickly said that she will see where is Vardhan... If he is ready or not...as everyone would be expecting them to join soon as the guests already arrived.

'I don't know if he's dressed up' she said and rushed.

Shraddha went to the business room floor while she saw Vardhan was already dressed up in a black indo western outfit with a simple broch on his outfit. But Shraddha noted he was on a call.