37 :: the nerd & the fuckboy

this is it you guys ):

a little soundtrack for the vibes
— i was in heaven ; chelsea cutler
— you were good to me ; jeremy zucker (ac)
— eight ; iu (acoustic)

♡♡♡

"You think I can whack somebody across the head with my crutches?" Jeongguk asked, hobbling after Taehyung, the two of them walking side by side as they approached his dorm.

"Would it be assault? Or like, what if I gently pat their heads with it? Just gently, though."

"I don't think that would be favorable," Taehyung chuckled, staring at him with such fondness anybody could notice it. "Be careful."

"I am careful. I'm the definition of careful," The younger said, scoffing. "I'm so good—,"

He stumbled, underestimating his dumb crutch to foot ratio and nearly fell if it wasn't for Taehyung who was quick enough to grab him by the arms to steady him.

Face unbearably warm and once he wobbled back to a stand, he stared down at the ground.

"You didn't see that."

"What happened to being the definition of careful?" Taehyung teased, reaching over and ruffling his overgrown hair. Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"That was just a test to see if you would save me," He mumbled softly, nose scrunching together when the older cupped his face, squeezing his cheeks.

"Of course I'd be there to save you," Taehyung said, forcing him to meet his eyes, a small smirk on his lips. "You're an idiot, Jeon."

"No you," Jeongguk grumbled, pouting. "I am a god at crutches. You got fooled by my skills."

"Sure I did," He chuckled, pinching his friend's cheeks, eyes squinting into a smile. "Let's go already. You've been walking for too long."

"I need the exercise," Jeongguk said over his shoulder, already head of him. "I gained weight because of you."

"I don't have abs anymore."

"And does that change my love for you? Not at all," Taehyung grinned, watching Jeongguk, even though he still struggled, manage to get to the door all by himself.

"But it was my abs! They were my sex appeal!" He cried out, exaggerating his words.

"How am I gonna bag bitches now?"

"Do you think you can bag bitches like that?" He asked, gesturing at him between his crutches. "What are you gonna do?"

"Romance them with my crutches," Jeongguk hummed, winking at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes, fighting the smile on his lips, knowing it would only encourage him.

"Like how? Drop them, fall to the ground in front of them, and say 'I've fallen and I can't get up 'coz you're so pretty, my crutches gave out'?"

"I mean, that sounds plausible," Jeongguk stopped by his side, tapping his chin in thought. The second Taehyung turned away to continue on, he heard a clatter behind him.