CHAPTER 37

"Happy birthday!" We all shouted while i'm holding a bottle of wine and she smiled and based on what I can see right now she looks genuinely happy and shock.

Paano siyang 'di nagkaroon ng kaibigan eh mukhang sobrang bait niya at sobrang ganda niya. Sikat pa nga siya kaya imposibleng mawalan siya ng kaibigan.

"Thank you so much!" She said and smiled and she faced Hollace while she's still smiling and they talked about something.

"Parker." He looked at me with his brows furrowed and he pulled me making me sit at his lap.

"Hmm?"

"Swimming din tayo sa dagat." Dahil naiinggit ako sa mga bisita at kala Gale dahil nasa dagat sila kasama si Daina.

"Are you sure? Baka ginawin ka?" Umiling ako at hinatak siya patayo at humakbang ako sa railings at humawak dito while Parker dive in to the sea habang ako ay nag-aalinlangan dahil parang nakakatakot pala.

"Go! Bitch!" Gale shouted and I showed her my middle finger.

"Pag tumingi ka, hulog ka." I looked at Hollace and he pushed me and laugh at nahulog agad ako sa dagat habang narinig ko pang sinusuway siya ni Magui dahil sa ginawa niya. Aba dapat lang demonyong Hollando 'yon.

I felt someone pulled my foot and I immediately kicked the guy and it's Parker! Sa balikat ko siya nasipa at natatawa lamang siya.

My eyes laid at Daina and I saw her looking at us with her brows furrowed at umahon na siya at pumasok sa yatch.

"Parker akyat muna ako?"

"Huh? Ikaw nag-aya dito ah?"

"Saglit lang." He nod.

"Dito lang muna ako." Umakyat ako at nagsuot ng bathrobe na nakahintay sa amin at hinabol si Daina at nakita ko siya sa pinaka harap ng yatch at nakatingin lamang sa dagat habang hinahangin ang kanyang buhok.

"Daina." She looked at me and smiled.

Both of our hair are getting blown by the heavy wind and I hold tight at my bathrobe.

"Uhmm Parker and I are together again." She slowly nod while looking away from me and staring at the sea.

"Congrats." She said and I saw a tear fall down at her eyes. "I don't know why, but sa buong taon na wala ka, ako yung andiyan eh. I'm not saying something to offend you but damn I always thought na baka may pag-asa kami. A-Ako yung a-andito eh ako yung nanatili kahit ilang taon na lumipas pero hindi pa 'rin ako yung gusto? Ang sakit lang eh."

"Daina, I know it's not hard to fall for Parker because i'm also a victim and damn it I just don't know what to say to make you feel slightly okay but things will get better soon and you'll be happy with someone someday."

"Thanks but maybe a distance from the two of you will be the only thing I can ask for." She smiled and patted my shoulder. "Take him to the moon for me."

She left and I was just standing there staring at the blue sea.

"Uhmm H-Hi!" I looked at the woman who called me and it's Magui holding two wineglass she gave me one and smiled. "You're Hollace friend since JHS right?"

"Yeah." I smiled and drank a little. "He loves you so much even after the... you know?"

She nod and hugged herself because of the cold breeze.

"You know, Magui? I want you as my friend, a real friend." I smiled at her and her eyes widened.

"R-Really?" I nod and she hugged me. "I-I always wanted to be friends with you since our SHS days because of Hollace dahil mukhang ang cool mong friend pati si Gale!"