Revenge

Jacob and I left the campsite and started getting ready I saw a vampire and I sent a blue flame coming his way making him killing him in an instant. I sent a blue flame to every vampire I saw. I felt saw a vampire and I jumped away from her running towards Jacob and he finished her off. Jacob and I were always a great team always have been and always will be. I made him a promise that when this was all over we would get married. I meant that. I wasnt paying attention causing that slimy vampire to hit me not a hard hit but he still hit me. Which caused me to slaughter him. No problem until his little girlfriend decided to try and bite me I surrounded myself in a force field killing her on contact. I snapped my fingers I killed a few more till there was no one left. I turned and saw Leah fighting a vampire and Jacob helped but didnt see the other vampire before he could touch Jacob I got on top of him we started fighting. I caused more damage than he did. We kept fighting he tried to push me off yet I'm stronger and tried to snap my fingers but it was too late maybe a force field could work and it did. I snapped my fingers and he was gone but I saw red hair and I knew who it was.

Victoria: Little Sinclair how nice to see you again how's mom and dad

Gia: How's James

I smirked knowing this would aggravate her to the Max. Never and I mean never talk about my parents.

Victoria: How dare you

Gia: How dare you kill my parents. How dare you send an army to kill my friends and my fiance

Victoria: You mean you're little mutt

I growled at her knowing not to attack just yet. Waiting maybe I should sting where it hurts some more. After what this bitch did to me I'm going to make her death slow and painful. I'm doing this for my parents, for my friends, for my lover, and for my future children. Aye you in there try not to play kick ball with mommy's blatter please. I'm trying to beat ass not pee on myself.

Victoria: What's wrong is the little witch scared

Gia: Of what a red head who cant control her mate which ended in his demise

Victoria ran to me and I fought her badly. However it seemed little runt decided they wanted to be apart of the fight. Victoria tried to claw at me the kid didnt like it so they sent her flying into a tree that was I want to say a good 30 ft.

Gia: Good job little runt let's end this

I came to Victoria and I lifted her up I saw the Volturi coming I figured I could keep holding onto her until the Volturi came into sight.

Gia: You guys have to go...Jacob I'll see you later I have to tie up some loose ends. I love you

He left with the pack even though he didnt want to. I kept a firm grip on Victoria then I saw Jane and she smiled creepily but who am I to judge my oldest friend.

Jane: Well if it isnt my bestfriend what do you have for me

Gia: A little red head you'll love her

Jane: That's likely I however want to know why I wasnt invited to what seemed to be an epic fight who is responsible for this mess

Gia: I told you you'll love the red head

Jane: Why do I have the feeling the human was also involved

Gia: I swear you're Sherlock Holmes

Jane: Invite me to your wedding with your mutt also I'll take care of the red head and the other new borns