07

I slowly blinked my eyes open, awakening from my deep slumber. It was a good rest. I sat up, stretching my arms out, trying to adjust my eyesight so that I could finally see my surroundings.

"Huh, I didn't wake up from my alarm?" I spoke with my raspy morning voice as I stared at something random, attempting to get my thoughts together.

Wait. If I didn't hear my alarm, does that mean I slept through it? I was suddenly wide awake as I scrambled to find my phone wherever I put it last night. I finally found it and as the bright light scorched my eyes, I realized that it was 6am and school didn't start until 8:30am.

"Wow. So I'm up early then." I groaned to myself and I stretched my arms out, my body feeling a bit tense. I yawned again. "Well there's no way I can fall back asleep now so I might as well have an early start."

Since I had all this time, I decided to pick out a nice outfit today. I searched through my wardrobe looking for anything I thought Adrien would like. Actually, he probably isn't even thinking about what I would wear in the first place.

It was going to be a little cold today so I thought I should wear a jacket. I looked at my collection of jackets and decided on a navy blue plain jacket to go over a white t-shirt with a bad science pun that says "I make horrible science puns but only periodically" on it. But don't judge me, I love this shirt so much. I also decided to add some black jeans and navy blue sneakers to the outfit.

"Hmm. This is a really basic outfit." I said aloud. "Aha!" I shouted. I scurried over to my jewelry collection. I didn't like wearing that much jewelry in public because people would think it was "girly," but I'm feeling more confident today since I get to walk home with Adrien.

I decided to go with a navy blue stud on one ear and a navy blue hoop in the other. I also chose a long silver necklace that would match with the black and silver rings I wear on my right hand. Then, I picked out four multicolored wristbands that didn't necessarily match with my outfit but I liked it anyway.

"Damn. Where is my other bracelet?" I wondered. I searched around my room for a while before I remembered that I let Dolly borrow it a while back so it must have been in the bathroom.

I made my way to the bathroom and as I was searching for the bracelet I stumbled upon my sisters hair curlers. "Hmm. I might as well go all out today, right?" I said with a smirk on my face as I looked into the mirror.

After finally getting ready for the day, I had my hair and outfit ready to go to school. I went downstairs where breakfast was already being prepared by my sister.

As my sisters eyes caught sight of me, a surprised expression arrived on her face.

"I don't look stupid do I?" I asked in a panic as my sisters expression calmed and she shook her head. "Whew. That's a relief. I k-kinda tried to look nice today hehe. I also used your hair curler, sorry." I spoke shyly. She smiled slightly in response.

After eating, it was time for me to start walking to school. I wondered how Adrien would react to my appearance today. Ahh I was nervous.

Making it to school finally, I walked through the hallways nervously as some people were staring at me in shock. Did I look too gay? W-what if people notice? Oh no, this was a bad idea.

"Hey! Who said you could come to school looking so cute? You tryna compete with me or what?" Fay, one of my friends from my first class spoke with a wide smile on her face.