BNHA Part 14

--Aeden--

Clyde:So,remind me how your quirk works? | Aeden:Sure. My quirk is Enhanced Telekinesis. I can move things around with my mind,like regular telekineses,but I also have the power to materialize pseudo-weapons. Every direct hit from them makes my enemies tired,or if I'm in a life-threatening situation,I can make them solid and damage the physical body.

Clyde:Very interesting. My quirk is Yin and Yang. I basically have two different weapons I can choose and switch up my fighting style. Yin is the one with the white gauntlets and I'm only allowed to use them. If I try to pick up any weapon,my body will erupt in pain. Yang is the black katana that you saw me first use it back at the entrance exam. I can't let go of it no matter how hard I try,but I can at least hold it with one hand. I have been trained down to the bone by my parents,so I'm quite confident in my abilities.

Announcer:Sato and Kirishima has been knocked out! Exam over.

Clyde:Already? | Aeden:That's surprising. | Clyde:Indeed. | Aeden:So what we gonna do against Jack? | Clyde:I say as we fight him,take note of how he fights. If there's a chance that we can capture him,take it. | Aeden:If not,might as well make some sort of distraction and run,right? | Clyde:Yes. | Aeden:Let's go watch the others fight! | Clyde:But you're blind. | Aeden:*leaving* C'mon,let's go!

I can feel Clyde rolling his eyes,but he help guide me to the surveillance room.

Announcer:Asui and Tokoyami,practical exam. Ready? Go!

Uraraka:Oh,hi Aeden! Hi Clyde! | Clyde:Hey. | Aeden:Sup. | Midoriya:You two are also gonna watch the fights? | Aeden:Oh,hi Midoriya! Yeah,we can't really come up with a plan against Jack,so we might as well watch the fights. | Midoriya:But you're blind? | Aeden:You guys watch,I'm gonna meditate.

--Midoriya--

Aeden walks to a corner and plops to the ground. He assumes a position and became still. I look back at the screen and see Asui and Tokoyami escaping from being surrounded by Ectoplasm.

Uraraka:Nice! | Midoriya:An escape only the two of them can use! | Recovery Girl:That's good communication. They're talking to each other. It may not seem like much,but it's important! Real heroes need to be able to communicate with anyone.

Midoriya:So,we were talking about these finals,and how each student is supposed to be facing their weaknesses. | Recovery Girl:That's right. | Midoriya:OK,so what is Tokoyami's and Asui's have to work on? I'm having trouble seeing how Mr. Ectoplasm quirk is a bad match up against theirs. | Recovery Girl:Oh? Well,it's not good. For Tokoyami at least. | Uraraka:Huh? WHy do you say that? | Clyde:Keep watching. You'll see.

We continue watching the fight as Tokoyami take out a few of Ectoplasm's clones. Two more clones appeared behind him and went for the attack,but Asui quickly came in and took them out. More clones approach them,so Tokoyami ordered Dark Shadow to attack but the clones dodge him and rush toward Tokoyami. Asui wraps her tongue around Tokoyami and launched him to the next floor.

Recovery Girl:Tokoyami is quick to attack from afar,allowing him to keep his distance. Those are all strengths,but looking at that in another way,it means he's weak at close range. | Uraraka:Wow,I never thought about his powers like that. | Midoriya:And Mr. Ectoplasm's clones can appear anywhere unexpectedly.

Recovery Girl:On the other hand,there is Asui. The stellar student with no clear weaknesses. She can provide support to her ally,as powerful as he may be,but she's important in another way too. Her level-headedness and ability to provide emotional support are the key to their passing. | Midoriya:Emotional support,huh?