-22-

[daydream]

Tomorrow was the day of the textbook return, it was also the day that Taehyung and Jungkook would most likely meet up. And that freaked Taehyung out so much.

He wasn't scared to meet Jungkook, he was just scared of how the older would think of him when they were face to face. Yes they are already aware of what the other looks like but Taehyung was still afraid that he'd stutter on every single one of his words when talking to Jungkook.

"Earth to Taehyung." Jimin groaned through the phone which caused Taehyung to snap his attention back to the facetime call. He was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot he was even on a call.

"Sorry, I was just-"

"Daydreaming about your lover boy?" Jimin cut the younger off to receive an annoyed glare from Taehyung. "He's not my 'lover boy' " 

"So you were daydreaming about him?" A smirk rose up onto Jimin's face once he saw Taehyung's ears redden in embarrassment.

"I'm just nervous to meet him, If I'll even meet him at all. What if the kids that bully me are there and Jungkook sees and he thinks I'm weird and-" "Oh god Taehyung you're practically in love with him." Jimin interrupted.

Taehyung faced his phone upwards towards the ceiling so Jimin couldn't stare at his now completely reddened face. Jungkook was the only thing that he was thinking about all day and it just made him more and more nervous.

"You're one to talk, I bet you've already prepared your love letters for Yoongi." The brunette changed the subject, hoping Jimin would shut up about Jungkook.

"Not love letters, but I may or may not have done some online shopping." The older admitted which caused Taehyung to break out into a fit of giggles. "Seriously?" Taehyung laughed as he clutched his phone in his hands.

"What? I have to shoot my shot someday." Jimin groaned as he took a sip of his apple juice that was placed beside him. "Besides I bet you'd do the same for Jungkook."

Taehyung was just about to protest before a knock was heard coming from his door. At first he thought it was a knock coming from his window which got him excited but his smile dropped once he realized it was just his mom.

"Can I come in?" The woman asked. "I have to go, my moms at the door." Taehyung told Jimin. He waved goodbye to the older through the screen before he hung the call up. "Yeah." The brunette responded to his mom.

"Who's Jungkook?" Was the first question Taehyung's mother asked once she walked into the room causing Taehyung's heart to fall. "U-uh no one.."

The woman raised her eyebrow as she waited for another answer from Taehyung who was reddening up again. "Really! It's no one."

"Okay." His mother sighed in defeat. "Well can you come downstairs with me, your father and I want to talk to you."

Taehyung gulped to himself, hoping he wasn't in trouble. He tried to think if he's done anything wrong but nothing came to mind. "Okay.." The brunette murmured as he followed his mother out the door.

Once downstairs, Taehyung could see his dad sitting on the couch almost like he was waiting for something to happen. The two made their way over to where the man was sitting, Taehyung nervously taking a seat on the couch across from his parents.

"So Taehyung.." The said males mother started, causing Taehyung's heart to rapidly beat in anxiousness. "Your father and I have been curious about something for a bit and we wanted to ask you before we jumped to conclusions."