12

*the gifs still aren't working, one will be edited in when they let me!*

Sighing Maddie walks around the school looking for Zach. "I want ice cream!" Maddie whines when she finally finds her brother who was standing with Monty, Scott, and Bryce. "I can take you, after school, if you feel like talking to me again." Monty says turning back to look at the girl and she nodded with a smile, but then she noticed the eyes on her. "What's with everyone today?" Maddie asked and everyone simply shrugged but then people fled the hallways and left them looking at Bryce's locker which had the word 'rapist' painted on it.

"Hey who did this?! Get the fuck back here!" Monty shouts and Maddie quickly grabs his arm. "Calm down." She says and Bryce nods. "Yeah, don't worry about it. It'll come off, it's just a fucking prank." He says and they keep walking Maddie now with her arms around herself, her happy thoughts of rainbow ice cream now gone. "If you wanna call it rape, call it rape." That's when Bryce started running down the hall, the other three left to follow him.

"Where the fuck did you get that?!" Bryce demands walking up to the kids playing it. "What the hell was that?" Scott asks and Maddie scoots next to Zach, it sounded like him admitting he raped Hannah. "Was that you?" Scott asks and Bryce walks fast to look out the door. "Yeah, it was me." He says. 

 "What do you want us to do?" Scott asks. "Want me to go after them?"

"How the fuck did this happen?" Bryce asks quietly his body almost pressed against Zach and Maddie who stood together. "Someone posted the tapes online." Maddie drops her arms and looks up to her brother with wide eyes. "Last night." Maddie backs up. "And you didn't bother to fucking tell me?" Maddie asks looking at her brother, her tape was out and he couldn't tell her? Not only that how many people would come after her about Justin?

Running out of the classroom she sees two guys throwing Tyler into a room and leaving him there. She wanted to help him but she stood still biting at her nails. No, she reminded herself. She needed to stay as far away from this as possible. Maddie quickly makes her way into a bathroom she seen Jessica run into. "Jess?" Maddie calls out and Jessica exits the stall and looks at her. "Maddie?" Jessica asks and Maddie nods. "Someone put out the tapes." She said panting hard, she'd never felt so judged or misunderstood. "I know." Jessica says her voice breaking off and Maddie opens her arms, they both needed a hug.

It didn't take long before both girls wiped their tears and left the bathroom hand and hand, they decided not to let anyone try and hurt them, they knew what happened, and only them. Soon Alex had walked up and took Jessica leaving Maddie to walk by herself, and after a few minutes of turning down halls she noticed Justin Foley standing in front of Bryce. She hadn't even heard he was back in school, nor did she think today would be the day, so she slowly and quietly walked up behind them, she wanted to know what was being said.

"You're just a white trash piece of shit Justin. Nobody's gonna listen to your truth. Nobody in this world gives a shit about you." He pauses looking at Justin intensely as he tries to blink back the tears Bryce's words were invoking. "You've got nothing. And nobody."

Walking up slightly to be beside Justin Maddie decides to speak. "See, but you're wrong. He has me. And I care." Bryce scoffs and walks past them. "Like I said nobody." He says bumping his shoulder with Maddie's. She sighs and walks around and turns so she's face to face with Justin. "Why'd you let him say that?" Maddie asks, he was never one to just let people talk to him like that. "Because it's true." He says and Maddie shakes her head. "You have me. The Jensen's. Justin, more people care about you than he think." She says and all he can do is nod, he was afraid that if he spoke his voice would betray him and he would start to cry. "I'm-" Justin was starting to speak but Zach ran up, "Maddie you need to come with me." She looks between her brother and Justin with wide desperate eyes. "What? Why?" She asks and all he has to do is hold up several pictures of their sister for both of them to quickly run off down the hallway, both of them knowing who to find.