Chapter 6: Invasion

(Image not mine, name of character: Marisa Kirisame from Touhou)

Nath: *smiles at a photo of younger Angie*

Leonard: Wait Angie cosplays a witch?

Nath: Agh! Where the f*ck did you come from!?

Leonard: Didn't strike you as a fan of Touhou. That's Marisa Kirasame right there, gotta say your girlfriend looks nice in that outfit. Ooh beautiful face, how about her butt?

Nath: Hey that's my girlfriend you're talking about! And second, it's Marisa KirIsame

Leonard: Well just saying. Wait why are her legs smaller. Her arms look like noodles, her torso's fine. Wait, wasn't her hair shorter? If I remember she had a nice pair of thighs. She looked so short in this one. Also her boob look sm-

Nath: SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Leonard: -aller .

Angie: Vile disgusting pervert, continue talking like that then your legs aren't the only one I'm going to break!

Nath: Hey dude you know how self-conscious she is about herself. I suggest you quiet up before things get worse.

Leonard: !!! Sorry I didn't know, I mean it's not like your boobs grew at all from the pic eithe- Nath she just grabbed a crowbar!

Nath: You're on your own in this one. C'ya.

Leonard: WAIT! NATH YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! NO NOT THE CROWBAR! NOT THE CROWBAR!

*crack*

...

Chapter begins

Somewhere in Benragrade

A week has passed since then, the first teams were being assembled to act as the vanguard force to scout the area beyond the Gate. They will not make the same mistake as the Saderans did.

With enough information concerning the Saderans and the land beyond the Gate, the Garserians have agreed on a counteroffensive against the invaders. All that was left was the mustering of a proper force before the invasion truly began.

Meanwhile, the city of Valiace was sent to lock down for a cleaner and more efficient way for military vehicles and assets to move around. Around the Gate outside the city, machine gun emplacements, some AT guns placed, and while a lot of defenses were there in anticipation of any other Saderan force that might charge towards Valiace.

In the middle of the second week, another Saderan force tried to enter the city of Valiace and found themselves slaughtered at the gate. Machine gun emplacements, cannons, explosives dotted the area on the Garserian's side. This Saderan force had the courtesy to not immediately attack and just demanded the release of the Saderan prisoner and submit to the Empire's rule...

Big mistake, the Union doesn't bow down. The Union stands together against disunity.

It added more to the death count. The corpses of the Saderans were dumped into mass graves in an area pursued by the city before the Garserians covered them in gasoline before setting them alight. It was not a standard protocol for the Garserians to burn bodies, but considering there was limited space in the city of Valiace, burning seemed to be the best thing, mass burying will just take up valuable space that Garserian people can use.

Unmanned probes were sent to the other side to act as surveillance, from the side of the Garserians remote controlling the probes they gradually watched as a sizeable Saderan force would then start to form on the Gate.

With the discovery of new land in the continent of Falmart beyond the Gate, as well as detailed information from interrogations it would be safe to assume that the Garserians had enough information to act as needed. The Saderan Empire and many other of its vassals and other factions exist on the other side of the Gate.