twelve.

(Y/n), Bakugo, and Kirishima landed in the collapse zone. (Y/n) had a slight bloody nose from the warp shoving down her field.

"You guys okay?" Kirishima asked as he sat up.

"Fine," Bakugo responded in a snappish manner, getting up.

"I'll be fine," (Y/n) said, sitting up and wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

"(L/n), what happened?" Kirishima asked, noticing her fresh bloody nose.

"The warper pushed down my field and me. I guess the energy push from my quirk and his caused me to have a bloody nose," (Y/n) responded as she got up.

"You gonna be okay to fight?" Kirishima asked, helping her get up.

"Yeah, I should be, there's a lot of windows here so I think I'll be okay. Anyways, if I need to, I'll just kick in my adrenaline."

"Well it looks like we have company," Bakugo stated, the three getting back to back as the villains started to pile in.

Kirishima and Bakugo jumped into action, (Y/n) grabbed the wall, trying to find the rest of the class. Thankfully she found them. While in this state, she felt three energies about to attack her and immediately jumped onto a steppingstone, blasting two of them with each hand and jumping down from the field to kick the third one's head. She saw two about to attack Bakugo from behind and created a bubble around the two. They punched the bubble, building up the potential energy, she then aimed the kinetic back at them, blasting the two.

Finally, after what felt like hours but was probably minutes, it looked like the fight in there was over.

"I think that's the last of these guys," Bakugo panted. "Weaklings..."

"Alright, let's hurry up and find the rest of our class," Kirishima stated, turning off his quirk. "If we're spread through the USJ, then everyone else probably is too."

"I tried to sense our classmates energy within the facility," (Y/n) informed the two.

"Did you?" Kirishima asked, panting from fighting a little. "We gotta make sure they're safe, since we screwed things up earlier."

"You guys did. I tried to protect you two and yes I did, they're all still here." (Y/n) sighed a breath of relief, her shoulders heaving up and down.

"If you want to go find them, then go," Bakugo grunted. "I'm gonna go find that warpy bastard."

"Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy! Come on, don't be and idiot," Kirishima rebuked.

"Maybe, but I could probably get to him," (Y/n) added in, stepping towards them. "His warping is somewhat energy-based, maybe I could fight him."

"No, we need to make it up to and help our classmates!"

"I'm gonna take him down cause he's their way in and out, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they did!" Bakugo fumed.

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s eyes began to glow a light blue and she created a force field behind Bakugo, letting the incoming villain hit the field and letting it down again for Bakugo to take him out.

"Anyway, if these villains were small fries like these were, then our classmates can handle them," Bakugo calmly said, throwing the villain to the side as if he were a light stuffed animal.

"That was insane you two," Kirishima awed at the teamwork. "Also, since when do you act so calm and rational, Bakugo?"

"Yeah, I'm confused too..." (Y/n) added.

"I'm always calm and rational you red-haired loser!" Bakugo screeched.

"Yeah, there you are!" Kirishima pointed to him.

"We should go," (Y/n) said, wiping her nose--her quirk was being exerted beyond its limit. But she wasn't tired, even though there wasn't much daylight.

"Go find the others if you want to," Bakugo said, beginning to walk away.

"Wait hold on," Kirishima added. "I think what you're really saying is that you believe in our classmates and that's thinking like a man, Bakugo."

"I think if we plan to help take down the warper we should think of a way to get there in time," (Y/n) pointed out. "We can't use Bakugo's blasts since they're too loud and can't support all three of us and we can't run there in time."

"So what do you propose, (Y/n)?" Bakugo asked, turning back towards her.

"I think you'll like it," (Y/n) told them, her eyes glowing slightly. The three ran down and out the building quickly, getting to the entrance of the collapse zone. "Stay close to me, don't get four steps behind."

"What do you me--" Bakugo started before the three of them had walking stones.

"Okay, that's cool," Kirishima awed at the stones as they started running behind (Y/n). "I can see why you use these. This is fun!"

"Well it's fast and we'll get there without too much worry," (Y/n) responded, looking back a little as she ran.

The three got above the area the warper had just teleported, they saw that Midoriya was getting ready to punch the man holding Asui's head. Once he did, a huge blast came over, breaking lights and blowing people away. (Y/n) quickly grabbed Bakugo and Kirishima and pulled her onto her now larger steppingstone and created a force bubble to protect them from the powerful blast.

Once it was over, (Y/n) let down the bubble and the three ran down behind a pillar, seeing that Midoriya didn't do any damage. Then, as if it was in slow motion, the villains were about to attack. The doors then swung open... and All Might appeared.

"All Might..." (Y/n) gasped quietly.

"He's here," Kirishima whispered.