Chapter 14: The fall of Georgiana

Caroline stared at herself in the mirror. Her neck was covered by bandages, she was now thin. Her skin was even paler than porcelain.

Word reached her ears that second prince found her lying unconsciously on the ground with messy appearance.

Caroline was unconscious for 2 weeks. Her body couldn't handle the shock too well, another shocking new was she is now engaged to Oscar, the crown prince.

Biting her lip bitterly, Caroline threw a vase at the mirror with anger and sadness. She can't believe it, the emperor was playing dirty!!!

Not only did he used his son to engaged with her to save her reputation, he purposely stole the Georgiana's lands properties making her family losing their power.

Letters for her arrived, all of them are from Atlas. Oscar was punished by the emperor and was locked in the tower until he and Caroline get married.

Thanatos returned to his territory in the north. No one knew what really happened on her and Thanatos. Sliding down on the floor of the bathroom, crystal tears begins to drop endlessly like rain now.

She...was too careless....how could she forgot about the emperor's cunning personality...?

"Lady!! Are you alright?!!" Silvana bursts the door open with panicked face.

Caroline without holding anything back, begin to cry hard. Silvana hug her master in her chest then pat her head. She knew this feeling...she was too happy, too happy that she forgot the existence of sadness and betrayal.

To have your crown to be forcefully taken away from your hands, Silvana knew...she knew them all.

"Come on now, lady. Let's get you dressed and be your normal self again, you don't want to let your parents get stressed out because of you too, don't you?" Smiling softly, Silvana helped Caroline to stand up while wiping her tear away.

Caroline nodded and cracked a small smile. That's right, she is now Caroline Georgiana but she has the brain of Kokoro Mizu.

There's no time to back down, she has written down many life plan insurances to back her up the moment her life went down fall.

Although...she wasn't expecting it to be used this quickly. As for what happened between Thanatos and her, she won't forgive him for what he has done without any proper reasons but she might continue to stalk him if he has any plan to wipe out her whole family.

Yikes, the game events will begin in two years. She needed to prepare well for it...although she was nothing than mob character.

A mob who has connection with the love interests. Thanatos is acting like Thanatos in the game, if only she realised it sooner then Thanatos would have been the usual cinnamon roll.

Haha...of course Thanatos has plan to kill Caroline....in the game. But for now, the villain/love interest, A.K.A, Sir Thanatos Felix Leopold, doesn't seem to have any death plans for her.

Caroline stood up from her chair, closing her book although it was unnecessary because it was written in Japanese. Caroline went to her father's room only to hear what happen from outside with disbelief face.

"Dear...the royal have taken most of our lands! What should we do...?!! At this rate, Caroline will suffer!" Her mother's voice sounded as if she was crying. Not only that, she was also coughing.

"Not only Caroline who will have to face suffering, but you will too. I can't let you and Caroline suffer like this, that son of a bitch emperor sneakily engaged his son with ours behind our back, even stealing our lands! If it wasn't for his powerful backing, I would have slained him by now."

Her father irritating voice made her sadden. So...the emperor engaged her to Oscar without any of her family knowing. Thanatos knew that will happen... That's why.

But...what was he saying before she passed out..? Her big brain time was on break.

"I will send you and Caroline to our estate in Bright. Caroline is mature enough now, I know she will know what to do there."

"How...? I don't want to leave you alone in this big mansion like this!"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. In Bright, we have 45% left of Georgiana's lands. You will see how grown up our daughter is, we're her parents and I know she will do it well if there."

Outside the room, Caroline ran away as she could. She stopped at the terrace as she begin to grip her chest.

"I-I won't let father and mother down...Caroline promised! Carol...will find a way to make us all happy...that's why...thank you for trusting me."

Caroline cried there alone until Silvana found her with two puffer fish like eyes, looking like someone had just punched her.

2 days later, her and Madam Georgiana's luggages were placed in a carriage. The Sebastian-like butler stood beside her father, who was waving his hand at Silvana with tears filling up his eyes, but what he received was a middle finger from her.

"Caroline, take care of your mother. I will visit you two whenever I find free time, take care."

Alistair hugged both his and wife as he watched their carriage until it vanished from his view.

Caroline kept looking at her house until it was gone. Her mother pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Carol... From now on, it just you and me. I know I won't be a mother who can look after you 24 hours but, I will try my hardest to be a good mother."

"Don't worry, I'm not a kid anymore. I won't let Mother have a hard time because of me."

Caroline smiled but her smile dropped as she tighten her hug.

She won't back down now, whoever is foolish enough to bite her family, she won't hesitated to smack them down with the Georgiana's sword.