𝒔𝒊𝒙.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( chapter 6! )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

six | Percy becomes the supreme lord of the bathroom

third-person pov

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WHEN HELEN SAW PERCY AWAKE, the first thing she did was hug him.

He was limping his way towards them, arm around Grover, the other hand holding the minotaur horn like his life depended on it.

But Helen didn't care, he was alive and well.

"Percy!" she exclaimed, meeting him halfway, throwing her arms around him.

He stumbled slightly, before returning the hug with a chuckle.

"Hey, Hel," he said, giving her a confused once-over.

Helen had changed from her normal city clothes to her bright orange CHB t-shirt, with some old shorts and her usual sneakers. Somehow, she managed to look like she was fresh from a magazine.

"What is this place, Hel? What are we doing here?" he asked her quietly, looking around them as he talked.

Helen pursed her lips.

"I promise everything will make sense, Percy. But someone is waiting to explain it to you," she responded back simply, a little mischief in her dark brown eyes, which in the sunlight turned a caramel color.

After that, they walked quietly towards the big house.

When they got there, Annabeth was already waiting for them with Mr. D and Chiron.

"That's Mr. D," Grover murmured, "He's the camp director. Be polite."

Helen nodded, before continuing. " And the girl, she's Annabeth Chase. She's just a camper, but she's been here longer than just about anybody. And you already know Chiron..."

"Mr. Brunner!" Percy cried, walking a little faster to get to him.

The centaur turned around in his wheelchair and smiled at the trio.

"Ah, good, Percy," he said. "Now we have four for pinochle."

He offered a seat to Percy, which he gladly took, having used the little energy he had walking here. The only bad thing was, that it was to the right to Mr. D. He looked at Percy with bored, bloodshot eyes.

"Oh, I suppose I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now, don't expect me to be glad to see you."

"Uh, thanks." He responded, scooting away from the god, looking at him strangely. Helen smiled at him reassuringly, trying to tell him not to take it personally. That's just Mr. D to you.