44

•RYDEN•

I stare at those black wings that covering Ezekiel's figure, I didn't know that he can shift something like this.

"RYDEN!"

Ezekiel angrily snapped—He started running toward his bedroom—which I follow behind him, He was angrily thrashing the things around his room as he growled.

"Ryden! Where are you?!"

He groaned—He suddenly fell down the floor as he growled, I look over the window to see that the curtain was not covering the window and the pink moon was shining in his room.

"Ah!"

I yelped as I jump over his kneeling form—I quickly shut the curtain over the window as everything went a little dark.

"Ezekiel, Calm down..I'm here.."

I whisper as I silently step toward his way, kneeling down as I gently touch his bloodied wings.

I flinch when he suddenly growled—He was about to scratch me with those long fingernails when he realized who I was.

"Ryden.."

He whispered as he lies down on the floor—I cradle his body on mine even though he was really big, I look around to find his wound, I see that there is a bruise on his shoulder.

"Ezekiel, you're wounded.."

I cried out as I force myself to stand up, with my arms wrapped around him, I carried him over the bed.

"Grrrrr!"

He growled as he tried to stand up, I hover over him as I sat on his waist. Stopping him with my hand on his chest.

"Ezekiel, please, Lie down and take a rest."

I cried out as Nene fly over the kitchen to maybe fetch me a basin of water and a clean cloth, I remove myself on top of him as I find for an emergency kit in his cabinet.

Once I found one—Nene come in its demon form holding a basin filled with water and a clean cloth, I thanked Nene as I gently rubbed its leg as it shifted back into a doll.

"Let's clean you up.."

I said to Ezekiel as I removed his white sleeves, I remove all of his clothing except for his pants—I can see a dark bruise on his shoulder and some cuts in his chest, using the emergency kit, I grab the clean cloth and put it in the basin. Then, I started wiping his body with the wet cloth.

His wing started to disappears as it suddenly turn into thousand of dark feathers as it scatter around the room.

His eyes were tightly shut and he was panting heavily, I put some pressure on the gash in his shoulder, he growled quietly as I clean his wound before wrapping a bandage around it.

I didn't change his clothes as I wipe wet cloth on his forehead, He was really tired. I wonder where did he go— for him to attain a wound like this?

His bed is really big so instead of going back to my room—I change into some blue pyjama as I lie down beside him, I never feel so tired again so I closed my eyes to sleep.

I can feel Nene lie down beside me as it also takes a rest, Tonight was too much for me to handle, I will probably eat so many sweets once I wake up.

I put my arm around his waist as I lean my head on his chest, He was really warm and tonight was too cold for me to handle, I cover the blanket around us as I finally have fallen asleep.