11: Thanksgiving...Ending

Chapter 11: Thanksgiving

Chapter 11: Thanksgiving...Ending
April

"Damn Papi calm down" April said laughing as she tried to open the front door to their home. Dave had been on one since they had gotten in the car and now that they were home he had been extra handsy with it touching whatever he could reach. Now he had her struggling to open the door because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"Fuck that a nigga got the munchies and I'm horny as hell. I need some snacks and I'm talking bout both" he said blunt as hell. His ass had been drinking and blowing it down with the rest of the men and now the after affects were hitting his ass hard and since April was no longer pregnant it was just green light go. Fuck all the red signs. There weren't any.

"Trust I am too but not outside on our steps" she laughed as she finally managed to open the door then stepped inside and turned off the alarm. Dave followed suit making sure to close and lock the door behind them and put the alarm right back on. He might've been a little drunk and high but not enough to forget to lock up especially not with what was going on.

Bark Bark Bark Bark

Is all that could be heard as Teddy came flying into the entrance way and up to Dave standing on his hind legs trying to get picked up while he barked excited to see his daddy.

"My boy Teddy B" Dave chuckled and scooped him up in his arms. "You excited to see daddy huh? Don't worry I got you. We'll get a session crackin before I leave but right now I gotta take care of mommy" he said dead ass and April already knew he was definitely going to do just what he said.

April looked at them and shook her head then walked off and made her way upstairs to their bedroom making sure to turn on a few lights along the way. Not even hesitating she took off her clothes, let them fall wherever they landed, and made her way to the bathroom opened the shower door then turned on the shower. Once the temperature was to her liking she stepped inside and deeply inhaled and exhaled. Today had started out good but it had definitely been a trying day. Nonetheless she was trying her best to get out of her head and her feelings so she could chill with her man and get shit cracking. She was due for a session and really needed a session at this point. Niggas were out here moving goofy and had her side eyeing people's loyalty to her.

"Papi are you gonna keep starring or come join me" April said feeling Dave's eyes dancing all over her body. She was glad that he had come in and took her out of her thoughts because she didn't want to believe her mother was on some bullshit any longer.

"If I come in now you won't finish ya shower and I know how bad you wanted one" he said as he leaned against the sink with his dick in his hand stroking himself.

April looked over her shoulder at him and chuckled. "Oh so you bout to pull a me and put on a show" she said as she turned around and looked at him waiting to see what was next because if he was about to put on a show than she was down to watch but only for a little while.