sixteen

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾*Edited*

☾☾☾☾
*Edited*

Chapter sixteen✓ 

"So," Olivia began, gaining Scott's attention which was now on her. "You know how I disappeared in the hospital earlier? While I was in the bathroom I...I guess you can say I had a vision."

Scott, who was once staring aimlessly at the police cars, turned to her and blinked. "A vision," he repeated.

She nodded simply, still waiting for an actual response from him other than just squinting his eyes at nothing and thinking to himself.

"That's definitely new." he finally answered.

Olivia studied his mildly surprised expression. She expected him to react a little bit more...loudly or at least a 'You had a what!?' But instead he just attempted to process and think through it himself. "It's never happened before today, so I just thought I'd let you know."

A minute passed with silence between them. Then: "Wait, you had a vision? Is that why you were holding a moth in your hand? I didn't want to ask why you just randomly had a moth on you because I just thought that you liked to collect moths; i'll ask next time. What was it about?" Scott had finished thinking in his head it seemed and decided to let the questions fly.

She blinked in response from that odd delayed outburst. "Well, it was just an oldish lady with moths all around her and then she disappeared when I turned around. Nothing too special."

"I don't get visions."

"That's because you grow fangs and wolf out every full moon, you can't have both."

They stood off to the side until Stiles had greeted them with his dad by his side, ready to ask questions that they certainly did not know the answers to. "They were both in the car?" The Sheriff looked at the teens with his eyebrows raised, looking not quite persuaded by their story.

Luckily, Stiles was really good with explaining supernatural occurrences without actually saying they were supernatural. "No, no, dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings. Okay? Two doctors; both gone." One thing didn't add up as he spoke.

Olivia's eyebrows pulled together, forming a crease. She only saw one woman in her dream though when Stiles said that there are two missing.

Noah closed his eyes for a second, trying to think. "So, who's car is this?" He turned to Melissa who was standing right beside the group. Olivia felt guilty about leaving some specifics out. Being the Sheriff and having a shit ton of unusual cases appear out of nowhere and not even knowing the crucial details, must be tiring. Hardly any of this was accurate.

"Dr. Hillard, the on-call doctor." Melissa responded slowly.

Stiles was anxiously picking at his fingers listening to the two adults talking, rocking on his heels.