34: #jungjungjr

Jungna was sitting in the living room, resting on the couch while reading. Her fingers were smoothly moving onto the book as she tried to capture the words through the bumps so she could make a perfect sentence. Jungkook bought the book which obviously to blind people and he bought other related items to help her. Based on Jungkook's observation, Jungna was slowly adapted with her surrounding. Mistakes always happened but she would never stop to keep on trying. He proud of her on that.

      Click!

      Jungna lifted up her head upon the sound. Her confusion face drew a smile on Jungkook's face that hid behind his camera. Another click echoed and Jungna's forehead started growing lines.

      Click!

     "Heyㅡare you a stalker? Don't take my picture without my concern." Jungna faked angry and Jungkook bubbled out laughter. He pulled down the camera as he walked towards her on the couch. His hand was resting on the shoulder as he playfully nuzzled their head together.

     "You already know I'm your stalker since day first. Don't you?" Jungkook teased that making Jungna scoffed.
      "Hello~at last you still date with this stalker okay~"
      "Yeah~yeah~ whatever. But can you please to slow down your voice? Can't you see my baby is sleeping here?"

      Jungna moved her hand to where Ippi was, as he was on the couch right on her other side. His head was on her laps as he slightly curled into a ball. Look like he was falling to sleep while acompanied Jungna read her book.

     Jungkook pulled a sulky face and took his camera again, scrolled up at his gallery. "Does that baby is more important than your baby here?" He grumbled.

      "You can tell soㅡ"
      "Jungna!" He whinned as Jungna bursted in laughter this time. Jungkook rested his head on her shoulder whilst Jungna playfully ruffled his hair.

       "Gosh!you are so baby. How can I look for the third when I already have two babies here."

       Jungna's complaining turned out Jungkook giggled. He kissed her on her neck and rest his head against on her shoulder, continued looking up at his thousand picture on the camera.

      "Since we are talking about baby, do you remember the picture I posted on my instagram? The baby cloth one. My latest post."
      "Ouh, I do. Why is it?" Jungna asked with her hand closed the book on her lap and she exchanged to caress the sleeping pup.

      "Everyone is getting crazy over it. Hehe." Excitement and all gigly was evident throigh his voice. Jungna could not hold herself from smiling.

      "They must be cannot believe that, this babyㅡ" ruffling his hair "ㅡis going to be a dad."
      "I'm not a baby."
      "Yes you are. You just admited just now. You sneaky snake!"

       And that made Jungkook laughed his ass off that made the little pup flinched. Since Jungna had her hand on the golden pup, she felt Ippi's body slighlt jolted up.

     "Jungkook! You woke him." She snapped, as well pinched his arm. Jungna instantly caressed Ippi's head again so the golden pup could get back to his dreamland. Meanwhile Jungkook, furrowed his eyesbrows as he stared deeply towards the golden pup which slowly return to his sleep. Scoffing over Ippi clinginess, he leaned against Jungna with the same position earlier.

      "So what with your instagram post actually?" Jungna asked him, brought out the topic that they almost forgotten about. Jungkook's thumb halted over the button as he recalled back what the thing he wanted to tell her on the first place.

      "Oh yeah, about that. You know I should not be surprise if my post blow up but this time it hits different."
      "How different?"
      "I don't know. The likings and comments were more than before. And you know what, jungjungjr even trend in blueapps." Jungkook informed her. He was still amazed with what happened.

      "Jungjungjr? What was that?" Jungna asked him. That attracted Jungkook to look at her. She was confused with the new term she just heard. Listening to how confuse she was, Jungkook giggled and properly sat beside her. The camera in his hand just now already been placed on the coffee table. He was excited to tell her about this.

      "Short term for Jungkook and Jungna junior. So, junjungjr. Cute isn't?" Only if Jungna could see Jungkook now, she probably witnessed how big his eyes rounded. Even Jungna herself had her lips apart. Jaws dropped of course.

      "Did your fans come out with that?"
      "My fans brilliant aren't they? Looks who the artist?" Jungkook cockily said,fliping his unexisted long hair. If Jungna could roll her eyes, she might did that already. Jungkook and his cocky ass were unseperatable.

     "Hoping jungjungjr will not be cocky as the father."
     "Hey!don't be mean." Jungkook mad cutely only made Jungna stuck her tongue out.

      "Wanna know what they say about jungjungjr?"
      "I have my ears open." Jungna smiled brightly. She didn't expect much on what people thought or said about their baby but since Jungkook told her that their baby got warmth welcoming, she was happy to hear what was their opinion.

      "They said, jungjungjr maybe brilliant like the mother and talented like the father. What a lucky baby. Oh! baby, I'm so proud." Jungkook said, engulfing Jungna in a bear hug. Jungna could not help but chukling. "The baby is not even born yet, Jungkook."

      He pulled away from her with glued his arms around her torso as he stared at her face. "I know. I justㅡ oh! I want to cry." He joked as he hide his face against Jungna's neck."You are so dramatic, baby." Jungna said, giving a kiss on his head.

       Jungkook turned out gigling and pulled away the hug again.

      "Hoping our jungjungjr will born healthily." Jungkook smiled and leaned against her tummy as he lightly pecked it. A warmth smile formed on Jungna lips. She stroke his hair between her fingers softly.

     "I wonder who will jungjungjr take after. Me or you?" Jungna uttered that made Jungkook cocked on of his brows.

     "Who cares, we both are preetily beautiful. We are visual anyway." Jungkook stated proudly that made Jungna laughed at the pit of her heart.

     Jungkookie...

___

Sorry for short update :(