💔 єιgнт

"Do you want dinner?" Jaemin asked girl, coming into her room since the door was wide open.

"Um, no. You guys can eat peacefully without me" Jiahui shrugged, taking a peek outside.

"Oh, if we make you uncomfortable.. I could bring you the food and you could eat it in here" Jaemin offered, staring at her jawline.

"That's ok, I'm not that hungry anyways.. I had stuff to eat already"

"If you're hungry, tell me"

"Ok, thanks.." She paused a bit, trying to remember his name.

"Jaemin, the names Jaemin" He slightly chuckled, he found her actions cute.

"Oh- Uh- Thank you, Jaemin!" Her eyes from into crescents as she smiled.
Jaemin left the room and went to the dining table.

"Ugh.. Why do I have to soulmates with a gang members?" Jiahui groaned, laying down on her bed. "But, your soulmates with someone for a reason..."

💔

She looked around the house, taking her own tour. That's when a sudden voice startled her.

"Hey..." She turned around and saw Donghyuck.

"Hello.. You have a really nice house, thanks for letting me stay" She smiled, hoping to get one back but, he didn't.

"You're welcome, I'm just doing this so I don't die"

"Oh..." She didn't have anything else to say, so the conversation began to get awkward. Jiahui just decided to ask a question. "Can I... Know about your past love life?"

The awkward tension between them was unbearable for Jiahui, she had to say something.

"Why do you ask?" Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"I just want to know. If we're soulmates, I'd like to know a little bit about your past love life" She sat down, offering the boy to sit down next to her. "Are you comfortable with telling me?"

Donghyuck's eyes shook and he just left.

"Wow, um, no would've been nice"
-
Donghyuck is playing hard to get 😏😏