They're Injured in Battle

Tanjiro:

Depending on the injury, he's gonna ignore it. The boy's had worse from far worse, a simple cut or sprain isn't going to stop him when he's focused.

If he has to drop out of the fight, expect him to be stubborn about it. He wants to help you; it's gonna take a lot of convincing for him to stay back until he can get fixed up. Nezuko and the others are gonna be a lot of help if Tanjiro goes down. It takes a little longer to finish, but as soon as the demon dies you haul him off.

When he wakes up from his injuries, he'll be so apologetic about the whole thing, as if he accidentally tripped you instead of getting so hurt that he has to visit the Estate. No matter how much you scold him, he keeps that gentle smile on his face, still able to smell your worry for him. He's very touched by your concern.

Nezuko:

Depending on the injury, she might not react much. Of course if Tanjiro gets swiped at, she's gonna get angrier at the demon in question. She can heal quicker than you or Tanjiro could, and to a point, she doesn't care about throwing herself in the way of danger -- if it's to save her friends, she'll do it, no matter how much you beg her not to.

If the injury is bad enough that she has to drop out of the fight, she won't stay back for long if she can help it. The only way to keep her from trying to join the fray again is to knock her out or hope she falls unconscious, because either way, she's probably planning to try something as a last-ditch effort, like using her Blood Art. Either way, after the fight is over, Tanjiro gets into contact with Lady Tamayo to see if she can help. If she recommends otherwise, then it's off to the Estate with your group.

Once she heals enough, expect her to be more affectionate than usual towards you: hugging you, leaning on you, maybe fussing with your hair. Nezuko feels awful that she made you so worried about her and will try to apologize by being with you. She can't promise that she'll practice better self-preservation ("Really, first Tanjiro, then you," you'd muttered in annoyance, "what's with you Kamados, anyway?"), but she tries not to worry you so much.

Zenitsu:

Either way, Zenitsu is going to panic a little. He'll most likely scream at first, catching you off-guard -- but he quickly gets back into battle. If it's bad enough that he needs to stop, he'll grow more serious as he watches you all fight. As soon as it's over, he'll be more than happy to soak up your presence while you carry him off to the Estate.

Once he wakes up in the morning, he cries a little, apologizing profusely for crippling you like that. Of course, he's happy if you express concern over him regardless, but it doesn't stop the guilt of having to drop out like that. He wishes he could do better to impress you.

Inosuke:

Depending on the injury, he'll shrug it off -- he's lived in the mountains all by himself for years, he's had worse before. It would only serve to fuel his energy towards your opponent. If it's bad enough that he needs to drop out, expect him to be shouting encouragements (in his own brash way, of course) to the rest of you. Once the fight is over, you'll have to haul him off to the Estate. He'll most likely be stubborn about traveling, so depending on his injury, expect to at least be his crutch.

Once he wakes up in the morning, he'll be a little sulky about having to sit and watch as the rest of you defeated the demon. You'll have to give him lots of encouragements and praise to get him back to his usual self. Praise is a must with Inosuke, especially if you call him 'Inosuke-sama'.