Chapter 4

Y/n POV

Mr.Min pulled me out of the room with him. I was trying to keep up with his pace but he was walking to fast. I sighed and tried to pull away from his grip.

" Mr.Min please let go your hurting me and I can't keep up with you. You're walking to fast, just let go. I promise I won't run" I said in a pleading tone

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me. He lifted me up bridal style, resuming back to walking. I kept trying to make him put me down but it just made him hold me tighter.

I sighed in defeat as he smirked and carried me out of the restaurant. I hid my face as all eyes were on us, this was so new to me but it was like it didn't even bother them. When we got outside what I assume to be his bodyguard opened the door for him.

He put me down, motioning me to get in. I climb into the vehicle sitting next to the window. I was very nervous, so many thoughts were going through my head as Mr.Min was resting his eyes as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

I held my head in my hands, hoping this was all a dream, hoping that when I woke everything would be normal but that piece of hope got destroyed in less than a minute.

" No you aren't dreaming, you actually saw your boss and co-worker both be shot by me. Don't even think about running to the cops, cause I own them.You can try to run away but I will find you and the punishment will be bad. I hate being aggravate so it won't take much for me to blow your brains out. It's best that you just calm down and began to adjust to your new life style" he said with no emotion at all.

" Just adjust to this new lifestyle, do I look like a child to you. I don't care how much money you have, or what or who you own. I hate you, I didn't ask to be here and you could've just left me behind, It wasn't my business to tell in the first place. I'm a smart girl, so why can't you just let me go now." I yelled at him

He sighed deeply before opening his eyes. He turned to me locking his eyes with mines. He had no emotion in his eyes at all which for some reason made me felt nervous and angry at the same time. he chuckled at me and turned away from me.

" Yelling at me won't work, so calm down before you I harm you" He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. I hated him already, he was so rude and stuck up. " I own the police" please like I care. He just doesn't know whom he messing with does he. I'll drive him crazy in just week, and he will have no other choice but to let me go.

The car ride seemed to last for hours. I was so tired but I was just to scared to go to sleep. I looked over to my right and saw Mr.Min sleeping, I sighed and rested my head on the window. I wonder if anyone would look for me, would they even noticed if I disappeared. Just the thought alone made my eyes watery. I've felt lonely before but this was a different feeling. I felt more like maybe this was what was best for me, maybe I deserved this.

I didn't even know I crying until I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away in hopes that I could just get to my new prison. I looked down and stared at my feet
until I heard Mr. Min say

" Sleep it will be a while before we arrive to the house. We are going to a different house for a while. I need to handle business in Gwangju."

My eyes widen as I realized he was taking me four hours away from my home. I looked down with no more hope left, no one would look for me so why don't I just make the best of this until I can get back home. Then he would surely let me go hopefully.

I laid my seat back closing my eyes in hopes that I could find some sleep but to my surprise I couldn't I felt uncomfortable in my clothes. I sighed and sat back up.
I looked over at Mr.Min but I felt nervous about asking him for a new shirt. I took a deep breathe.

" Mr.Min, do you have an extra shirt in here that I can borrow please?" I said in a low tone.

He sighed and reached in a bag in front of him. He handed me a shirt and smirked.

" close your eyes so I can change my shirt please" I said in a defensive tone.

He chuckled as he closed his eyes. I change into his shirt. It was long enough to cover me up all the way down to my knees. So I completely undress myself
and folded my work outfit up neatly. I curled up into a knot and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Yoongi POV

We had finally arrived at Gwangju, I looked at the time and saw it three in the morning. I sighed and looked over at Y/n, she was shaking from being cold. I reached over to wake her up but her side of the door open. I glared as I saw Taehyung standing there, he had a smirked on his face and I realized Y/n only had my shirt on. I quickly grabbed her and carry her into the house before anyone else could see her body. I entered my room and gently laid her on the bed. I admired her beautiful sleeping face not understanding the reason why I myself didn't kill her.

I never kept anyone whom had been involve in a business deal. What was it about her that made her so different kept me up the whole ride here. Listening to her soft whimper when she cried in the car made me want to know everything about her. She was a bit wild but I could already tell that she wasn't the type of woman you could control either. I took a deep breath and shook her to wake her up. Her hazel eyes met mines and I gulped.

" We made it to the house. I brought you to my room until I can properly show you were yours is. The bathroom is right there go inside shower and I'll bring you some extra clothes." she looked down nervously

" Did you take me because Mr.Lee didn't pay you back? Will you rape me?" she said in a scared tone

I was taken back by her straightforwardness, so I sighed and said

" No your not my type of girl, your too fat for me" I said coldly

She looked down and nodded her head as she cover her body. She got up slowly walking to the bathroom. I sighed once she closed the door. Was I too mean? I shrugged my shoulders and entered my closet.

I looked for a shirt that would be comfortable for her and grabbed a pair of boxers for her before walking out of the closet. I entered the bathroom just to place the clothes on the counter but her soft sob made me stop. Was crying because of what I said?

I closed the door and went downstairs to get her something to eat, I knew she would be hungry since she probably hadn't ate since this morning. I grabbed her some leftovers and water. When I entered the room she was pinning up her hair as she was getting into the bed. I cleared my throat

" I brought you some Lasagna and water, I kinda figured you would want to eat" she shook her head

" Thank you but no thank you, I just really want to go to sleep" she said in a sad tone

I took a deep breath and sighed

" Is it because I called you fat? Are you really that weak and vulnerable" I said in a cold tone

" No I'm used to not eating a lot, you calling me fat is something I didn't believe. I'm far from fat so those words are useless to me Mr.Min. I just want to sleep, Its been a long day and food isn't something I want right now." she said in sad tone

I ran my fingers through my hair and threw the plate on the table before entering the bathroom. Who does she think she is? I didn't have to go downstairs and get her that food such an ungrateful brat. I sighed and turned on the shower letting the water warm up before entering. After showering I went out and saw her curled up in a knot sleeping. I went into the closet and got dress into some sweatpants. I climbed into the bed and closed my eyes immediately going to sleep.