XIX. Nico

Me: Heeeeeeelllllloooooo

Percy: Oh gods no

Jason: Thought the book ended

Leo: No! Don't! I want dares!

Me: Ok!

Everyone else except Leo and the Stolls: nooooooooooooo! Leeeeeeooooooo! We're going to get you for this!

Leo: What did I do?

Me: Leo if you want more dares then you have to do the disclaimer

Leo: but but

Me: Or no dares and the book will end

Everyone: Yasssss!

Leo: yeah fine

Everyone: Wait what?

Leo: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does!

Me: Muhahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or dare, Nico?" I heard Hazel say. To be honest, I wish I could just run out of here and never come back. This game, well, it will ruin you. I'd rather stay in the underworld where it's stuffy and cold. At least I'll be alone with no one to bother me. I hate this. I hate everyone. Except for Hazel!

"Dare. Just get on with it," I replied. Hazel was having a hard time figuring out a dare. Every dare or truth has been said. Honestly, I wouldn't even know who to ask after I'm done doing what Hazel is going to make me do. Suddenly, Thalia leaned over to Hazel and whispered something in her ear. They had a deep conversation and this was what I heard.

"But aren't you his girlfriend?" Hazel whispered.

"You and I and everyone else knows that it won't work out because you know..." Thalia whispered back.

"Yeah, yeah you're right."

"Of course I'm right. Plus, I want him to be happy and I get to go back to being a hunter of Artemis."

"Me, too. But Thalia are you ok with this? I mean I want you to be happy, too," Hazel said while she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt.

"I once heard that if you really love someone, the best thing you can do is to let them go," Thalia said.

"Fine," Hazel finished. They weren't really quiet and by the look on everyone's faces, they heard the conversation, too. What were they taking about? What are they going to do to me? Annabeth gasped and looked up at Thalia. She mouthed, "You wouldn't!" Thalia just hung her head and sat back down in her seat. Seems like Annabeth, Hazel, and Thalia were the only ones who knew what's going on. Hazel looked over to Thalia. She just nodded her head and said nothing else. Hazel sighed and turned her attention to me.

"Alright Nico. I dare you to bring Will Solace in here and ask him to join us," Hazel said. Wait what? Will? Ever since we defeated Gaia, Will and I have been hanging out a lot together even though I didn't want to. I guess Thalia has been noticing. People could say I have a teeny tiny crush on him. Of course I'm over Percy. Just not my type.

"Alright fine," I agreed. I stood up and walked towards the cabin door. Outside, the sun was blaring down on Camp Half Blood. Seems like Apollo is in a good mood today. Campers were either practicing sword fighting, archery, or climbing the lava wall. Will would be at archery as usual.

There, I found Will giving directions to a new camper. Ever since the war, new campers have been arriving with satyrs a lot. There is about almost 500 campers in total. We lost some in the war but gained more after it ended. I walked toward Will after the new camper left.

"Hey, Will. Would you like to join us for a game of truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Sure, Death Breath!" he replied.

"Don't. Call. Me. Death Breath!" I yelled.

"Alright geez. Calm down." We walked back to Percy's cabin. Inside, everyone was chatting to each other and when we stepped in the conversations died down.

"Hey, Will," Percy greeted.

"Hey, man," Will said back while I was trying to squeeze back into the circle of people. Jason made room for Will to sit. Right by me. Just great. We continued the game and I new just who to pick. I needed some answers. Fast.

"Thalia, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: OMG! 10K reads?

Me: *faints*