CHAPTER 51

14th November, 2021

"Who are you even texting?" Hoseok scrunched his face. "Y/N" Jungkook bluntly replied and the elder tched with his hands resting on his hips. "Jungkook focus." He stated and he hmmed, eyes still staring at the screen. In a swift second, Hoseok snatched his phone and the younger boy's handsome features immediately turned into an irritated frown. "Hyung! That's NOT FAIR!" He whined and Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Jin hyung's having trouble with the bridge. Go practice with him" He said in a stern voice and Jungkook couldn't help but obey, standing up from the couch unwillingly and moving to the center of the practice room. The music started and his body moved by itself anyway, every move turning into a perfection with the beats echoing the area.

He grinned at Jin who had trouble moving to the soft beats but nonetheless helped him out. He had gotten better. He could feel it. He had tried. But somehow it still felt as if it was still there. He was still in its grasp. It was like he was still stuck in the swamp but he wasn't moving. He was halfway there, but he knew if he made another move he may end up being swallowed deeper into the marsh.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

22 November, 2021

"I bought these" Taehyung voiced out, keeping the bags on the table and you ran out of your room. "Oppaaaaa!" You quickly scanned the bags and separated all the chicken ones to devour first. "By the way I stopped by to give this" He said, putting his hands in his pockets trying fish something out.

"Tada" he grinned with a concert ticket in his hand. "Kim Taehyung" you muttered in shock, snatching the card almost immediately from him. "Look I didn't know if you were free or not this weekend, but we're having two concerts this Saturday and then next Sunday. This ticket is like a golden pass. It'll get you through any concert any time just remember that it's a one time use. So you can use it this Saturday or next Sunday whenever-"

"Mr. Kim" you stopped him, clutching the ticket in your hand tightly but carefully. "I AM COMING TO A BTS CONCERT THIS WEEKEND" You squealed, jumping on the latter who had trouble managing your heavy weight.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

27th November, 2021

Two hours. They'd blasted, they'd danced and they'd kept it constant. The concert was beautiful, just like you'd imagined. It was a little bit of a deja vu when they performed, reminding you of a Grammy performance that was yet to come in their lives. You'd already experienced it. But it was different than this. You could feel their energy radiate through the stage today. There were no doubts that BTS managed to make every single stage where they performed as their own, but you felt a sense of freedom in their moves and performance today. They owned this place.