Standing Divided as One

(Jack's POV)

Okay, we may have a problem...

Hiccup, Merida, Anna, Rapunzel, and their troops were holding back the newly freed villains from the Isle. See, the villains it seemed had a 20-year score to settle with Auradon, and the meant to do it right now!

I am ready to blast them a few feet apart so they won't kill anyone, when a large blue and green flame burst in the sky!

"SILENCE!"

Maleficent was glaring with Hades beside her. "There's to be no killing, maiming, or avenging. We have more serious matters at hand!"

"I agree." My mother stepped forward, looking every bit the fearless enchantress she was before.

"YOU!" King Beast roared in anger and suprise.

I tense, and some of the babies present (including Emily Jane) started crying. But Mom only gave Beast an amused smile, as she walked toward him. Belle clutched her husband's arm tightly.

"My prophecy was correct in every way, Adam." Mom adressed King Beast. He snarled in response. Mom shook her head at him. "Still an angry beastie I see. I knew in the future you'd either be a great hero or a terrible villain. But from what I see and hear, you are both."

"How dare-" 

"I wouldn't advise you to remake the same mistakes you made before when you were first cursed, Adam. You had prejudice against appearances before; now you have prejudice against lineage and race. But don't worry, I don't need to curse you for yet another lesson. Because after today you will be learning your lesson continually." Mom turned away then adressed everyone.

"The Isle and bridge is destroyed! Maleficent is back as the rightful Queen Protector of the Moors. Now it's time for all of you to collect what's owed you. Though you may not claim anyone's life. Any kingdom that removed itself from Auradon may retain their independence. My son may have finshed the job to destroy our prison, but we are not foolish enough to trust all power to one person."

I stand straighter and nod in agreement.

"Enchantress!" Ben spoke up, "W-with all due respect we're weaker divided."

"Stronger together." Mal added. 

I hear Eugene snort at that.

"Wrong." My mother answered. "Your father's union of all the kingdoms made so many people weaker. I should know, it killed me. And Chief Hiccup's decision and the other tribes' decisions to stay apart from Auradon made them stronger. After all, they are on the victor's side are they not? Your father's villainous attempts to unite all under his rule caused us ALL to fall. Now, we must find a way to stand divided as one."

Some people started clapping as Mom finished. Not  Auradon though. 

"I suggest we all meet every end of the month here." Anna said. We turned to her.

"We won't control each other's kingdoms but we still will honor any alliances and friendships."

Some nodded their approval. I gave Anna a thumbs up.

Now the few weeks after were kinda hilarious and entertaining...at least for me.

The Evil Queen was paid in jewels one-tenth of what the dwarves mined for the past 21 years! Not to mention a full year's worth of gems for taking away her kingdom. King Beast was raging mad, but was too scared of being a Beast again.

Most of the villains went to the Moors to live in Maleficent and Hades' kingdom. By the way, Maleficent and Hades just had a son! Hadie. Mal and Ben I hear attended the christening. Queen Leah and her family were invited too but were the only invited guests to not show up...no asked why.

Rapunzel welcomed Gothel, Cassandra, Varian, and Ginny back to Corona. Cruella and the Evil Queen also moved there. They're all getting the therapy and medication they need thanks to Rapunzel dedicating herself to helping traumatized people from the Isle with her hair.

Most of the Pirates, including Uma, Harry, and Gil moved to the Viking Archipelago. They seem rather pleased with their new residence. 

The Tremaine Family including Dizzy moved to Arendelle. It seems they've opened a chain of bakeries and are doing well.

Judge Frollo was allowed to come back to Notre Dame. He and his daughter Claudia live there now. But Frollo is only allowed to marry couples...because other judicial duties make him..."stressed."

Queen Anna is now engaged to Kristoff. Hooray! There planning to marry sometime next year.

 Hooray! There planning to marry sometime next year

Hiccup and Merida DID marry. And they haven't confirmed anything but I think Merida may be pregnant!

 And they haven't confirmed anything but I think Merida may be pregnant!

Mom and Dad had a quiet ceremony to renew their vows. They went back to Nightmare Castle with Emily. I'm glad they can raise her together. I adore Emily and it looks like she has Spring powers!

As for me and Elsa? Well, we're gonna renew our vows tomorrow, and live in Atohallan. I don't know what comes after that, but I'm ready.

 I don't know what comes after that, but I'm ready

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: Only one last chapter before the story's finished. I have enjoyed writing each chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one. I have already started a new book as some of you may have noticed: Miraculous Wars. It's a ROBTFD/Miraculous crossover. If you are interested, I'd be happy if you checked it out. Also! After this is done I'm thinking of having a sort of spin-off book of this. Like a series of one-shots set in this AU. Tell me what you think of that.

Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. Thank you! 🤗