Chapter 15

Gob POV

The maid who led us to the rooms bowed then left and we were left in one of the rooms. We closed the door and just sat down.

Ilri: Master what happened?

Gob: Nothing much. Luckily we have two more allies against the humans.

Wenly: Master, you managed to form an alliance with the werewolves?

Gob: Yes... but I don't really get their laws.

We heard knocks on the door.

Gob: Come in.

The door opened and Drasika walked in. She bowled as she entered.

Drasika: Thank you for saving me, Master.

Gob: Don't mention it. But I still don't get why you are not allowed to call me by my name.

System: Master, I believe we have already told you.

Gob: Yeah I know... but it still feels weird.

Drasika: Master, what are your plans with me? What will I have to do to you?

Gob: I have none. I have a different point of view about slavery then the people in this world. You are not my slaves but my friends.

Drasika: Master you are a strange human.

Gob: Yes I know.

System: Master you seem troubled.

Gob: I have a strange feeling but I don't know why. Like something is about to happen.

Wenly: Master, you must be tired. You have been working really hard for the past days. You need to rest.

Gob: You might be right. I guess I will sleep.

I walked to the nearest bed and I lied down. Soon I fell asleep. I had a strange dream.

Dream

I found myself in my old world but it was a past version of it. Like I was in the time of WW2. As I walked the streets I saw dead soldiers and exploded houses.

???: HAHAHAHA!!!

Gob: Who's there?

I turned around and found myself in a new area. It was a field with hundreds of dead people. Suddenly the weather became rainy. I was walking in the rain and was looking at the corpses. Despite the fact that it looked like a theatre of WW2 I couldn't see any German soldier on the ground.

???: Did you notice?

I turned around yet again and now I found myself on top of a building. I looked down and saw the march of the German troops but something wasn't right. Every soldier had fatal wounds on them yet they were walking. I jumped down and walked closer. As I landed I created a large noise but no one noticed me. It was like I wasn't really there. I looked back at the soldiers and their eyes were had a green glow.

Gob: What is going on? What a nightmare.

???: Hah You really think this is just a dream.

Gob: Wait. I know that voice. I have talked to you when I fought with Jesus.

???: It seems your memory is good.

Gob. What do you want with me?

???: You will know when the time comes.

Gob: WAIT!

I found myself in the room again. I was sweating and was breathing heavily. I looked around and I saw as everyone in the room looked worriedly at me.