25 ✴️

I just blinked and then bam-

500 reads

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"One, two, three and four"

Dohyun counted as he taught Yoonsu the dance steps, their feet thudding against the floor as they move. Beads of sweat coating their skin as they monitored themselves on the mirror.
Dohyun explained every details of the dance as Yoonsu nodded, following his lead.

"Here, I'm gonna show you the entire dance," The panting boy started, wiping the sweat off of his forhead with a towel he brought, "You're actually doing great" he complimented making the girl laugh in disbelief
"I look like a stick," she laughed "You're just saying that"

"No no, like for real" Dohyun insisted, seriousness written across his face.
Yoonsu just shook her head and told him to go on with the dance.

He played the music as the beats bounced against the studio. Dohyun positioned himself in the middle, his head nodding according to the beat of the song, waiting for his time to start.

Finally, he started swaying his body, his clean moves made the girl look at him in awe, a little bit envious at how good he is at dancing.

Dohyun moved his body cleanly, the not so easy footwork was going well for him. He danced and swayed effortlessly.

The song finally came to an end, making the boy stop and did an ending pose.
"How are you so good at this?" Yoonsu asked as she clapped her hands, causing the boy to chuckle as he panted for air. "I just did a lot of trainings" He shrugged and walked away to get his water.

"Dancing just isn't for me" The girl chuckled, standing up from her sitting position.
"You're quite talented actually" He declared, rolling his sleeves up.

"You should take a break, hyun" Yoonsu spoke, making her way towards him.

Where are you?

A voice echoed in her head, causing her to knit her brows. She looked around the studio but it was just her and Dohyun.

Yoonsu

The familiar voice echoed again.

Hey, it's me

Her mind finally processed, realizing that her soulmate was communicating with her telepathically.

Hyuck

Where are you right now?

Still in the studio with Dohyun

Oh.

What's wrong?

Nothing, just asking

Okay
Gotta go,
Bye hyuckie

Yoonsu shook her head. "Okay let's start again, shall we?" Dohyun asks, walking towards the middle again. Yoonsu nodded her head before following him, standing beside the boy.

"Five, six, seven, eight . . ."

✴️

"Ridin' and rollin' oh baby reloading~" Dohyun sang making the girl smile "Damn you also have a nice voice" She chuckled as the boy shrugged
"I don't think so"

"Dude you okay?" Jeno asked, nudging Donghyuck who was spacing out. He snapped back to reality as he gazed at Jeno.
"Yeah, just tired"

"You sure? Or is it about Yoonsu?" Renjun remarked as he sunk back into the cushions.
Donghyuck expelled a sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"She's spending her time with that Dohyun guy," he went on "I don't trust him"

"Same" Chenle shrugged "But we couldn't do anything about it though" he added, "You've seen that guy before?" Jaemin asked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest. "No" Donghyuck replied,

"Let's just see"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Filler chapter.

I know, I'm annoying

Anyways,

Yeah