Ch-7

*2 days later*

Yoongi ,Y/n, Jackson and Namjoon arrived at the funeral to pay their respects.Yoongi didn't like showing his tears to anyone.He wasn't crying at the funeral.He was noticing and studying every person present in the funeral,which the others(y/n, Jackson and Namjoon ) were also doing.Y/n however did notice that yoongi had red and swollen eyes but didn't say anything.The same goes with Jackson and Namjoon .They were spies and were trained to notice even the smallest detail.But they didn't say anything either.It was better this  way.

At their last round table meeting they had discussed the evidences,the method and the coincidences and possible suspects who could have murdered Seokjin.

They had the suspects from the professional field. These included the friends and the patients.

Now their main aim at the funeral was to make a note of all the personal relationships of Jin and their possible reasons to murder Seokjin.

Jin had no parents or siblings so they are ruled out.
The relatives were fairly unknown and most of them were old and there were only a few cousins or young relatives.Most of which didn't even know Seokjin properly.
And then there was Dr Park,he was a mess at the funeral and kept crying at his loss.

Nobody seemed to have appeared or say something negative.Not even the typical Asian relatives mocked him.Only good things ,shock and sadness was expressed .

But everyone was still a suspect.
______________________________________

*2 days later in Yoongi's office*
Namjoon stood up and walked towards the board.
"As I said in the previous meeting.From his professional relationships I have four suspects.Out of the patients,Kim Jennie,Park Chaeyoung and two of his "friends" from the residency."
He pointed at Jennie's picture  and said,
"According to Jin's note,Jennie has  Borderline Personality Disorder or lies on the ASPD ( (Antisocial Personality Disorder)spectrum which in our terms is a sociopath or psychopath.However,Jin isn't sure because they only have had one session and many symptoms are common with other disorders.He also mentions that if Jennie lies on the ASPD spectrum she is probably a high functioning one as she was mimicking the "socially normal behaviour" well.
She has shown signs of aggression,though subtle. If she really has ASPD,she doesn't really have much of a conscience depending on which spectrum she lies on.Also if she might have got angry with Jin then she could have killed him.

Now our second suspect is Park Chaeyoung. Also she is possibly the most likely because when I saw the medical records.There was no mention of her name in the records.But in Jin's diary she was there.She also according to Jin lies on the ASPD spectrum though he is not sure of the fact himself.But based on some tests he thinks so .If she lies on the ASPD she definitely is a low functioning one.She is rich as well so it is very easy for her to hide the evidences as we live in a corrupted society.Also her parents forced her to take up the counselling session and it wasn't her wish to do so.She just want ed once to attend it and end it right there.Her disagreement with the counselling came out of her own mouth as witness and victim Kim Seokjin wrote in his Diary.She didn't want anyone to know about this whole counselling  either as she is an heir to a company and doesn't want to let the other snakes in the company have anything against her ,this is probably the reason why it is not on the records.To hide it even more,she could have easily murdered or bribed someone to murder Seokjin.

The other two suspects are not that suspicious to be the criminals.They are just colleagues at the residency and are said to be jealous of Jin according to some other friends we saw at the funeral.But then again as his friend's said that almost everybody was jealous of Jin for his intelligence and looks .The jealousy isn't that strong to kill someone.Also these two were at Daegu and Busan respectively  on the day when the murder happened and their phone location confirms it.I ready checked the cctvs for those areas and it is confirmed that they are probably not the murderers.
I just put them on the list so that if we reach a blind spot we can still have other suspects or possiblities and go through the investigation meticulously."

Namjoon then sat down.

Yoongi went to the board and in a similar manner to Namjoon he went and pointed under the «Family ,relatives and other relationships»

He said,"As far as I could investigate,there was no family feud concerning Jin . He had fairly good relationships with his family.Has no dating history.And not many friends from highschool or middle school either .And I know all of them and I can say that none of them has any motives to take revenge or murder Jin.Though I might have doubts on his younger cousin.He is always being compared to the elder by his parents.But as far as I know the relationship between the two was extremely well almost like real  brothers.And I have witnessed this fact as well."

Jackson stood up and went to the board,and said ,
Pointing towards the «casual relationships»
He said,"Yoongi hyung,he was absolutely like you,he had no social life.He never went to clubs or anything.He just studied,worked and studied.He had a part time job,but there are no recordings of any particularly rude customer or his enmity with other people."

Y/n sat patiently through all this.

She didn't have any evidences or investigations to show now because she was going to get the "field data" or undercover data.
Finally Y/n opened her mouth,"So who do I have to spy on ?"

Yoongi said,"You are going undercover to the Bighit University,Kim Jennie and Park Chaeyoung read there.We would give you some additional information about other people.You have to pretend like you are friends with them.You also have dealt with mental disorders in the past.So you have atleast some understanding about it.You need to gain as much as information on then possible.Also try to get some other cases or crimes related to them .It would make the case stronger.Luckily,both are in the same major and same class.The major is Business and Jin's cousin also reads there in the Law major."

Y/n nodded her head,she was actually  very excited to go to that university.It was one of the best universities in South Korea(a/n -The equivalent of Seoul National University).Even though the level Y/n has already completed is equivalent to Harvard's which is pretty impressive for a 16 yr old.Having an IQ of 162 does help a lot if y/n was NOT bragging.

Namjoon and Yoongi started giving her information on the school and her role.And Jackson went to monitor the cctvs and any other information he can get related to Jin's case.

______________________________________
Pls vote and comment .LOVE ya 

AnD rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCe iS vErY iMpOrTaNt