28 || Pizza-La

FRIDAY, 6:45 PM; WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP – BEAST'S FOREST, JAPAN

  "Thank you for the food." Akiyama and Y/N bowed to the four Pussycats as they finished packing up the pizza truck.

  "Of course! Thank you for your help, you two." Mandalay gave one of her sweet smiles to the two girls.

  "Well, we'll be off. Thank you again for having us!" Akiyama waved as Y/N gave a small nod and got into the truck with Akiyama. Y/N sighed as soon as she sat down. Two hours and fifteen minutes left until her shift ended.

FRIDAY, 7:23 PM; HIGHWAY – ON THE WAY BACK TO CAMINO WARD, HOSU CITY

  "Hey Y/N," Akiyama called out to the half-asleep girl. Y/N bobbed her head, straightening herself once she heard her manager calling out to her. "I forgot to ask you this earlier, but do you mind filling in for me on Sunday night? I have something important to go to, and as you already know, we're pretty short on staff." Sunday? That was her day off. But the money....

  "Ok."

  "What? Really?" Akiyama sounded excited. Y/N wondered what she would be doing on that night.

  "Yeah. I don't really have much going on these days, anyway."

  "Thank you so much! I'll make sure to give you that portion of my pay for this month." Y/N smiles at her manager.

  "May I ask what you'll be doing that night?"

  "Hm? Oh, my fiancé just came back from his overseas business trip. He has a few days to spend here, so I want to take him out while I have the chance. Cheesy, huh? Hahaha!"

  Fiancé? Akiyama sure looked younger than she actually was. But it was quite cute. Y/N hopes they have a fun night.

SUNDAY, 6:58 PM; PIZZA-LA PIZZA STORE – CAMINO WARD, HOSU CITY

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring? Ring!

"Oh." The angry ringing phone woke the pizza girl up from her little nap. "Hello! Thank you for calling Pizza-La Camino Store! How can we help you?" Y/N tried her best to hide the tiredness in her voice.

"Uh, yeah, hi, I'd like to order one medium bulgogi potato pizza, one medium mochi bacon pizza, and um... What else do you guys want?"

Y/N could hear a faint "I want popcorn shrimp!" and a small "get the tomato and basil pizza!" on the other end. The original voice returned.

"Ugh, but I hate basil! One medium basil and tomato pizza with extra basil please!" What- Y/N decided not to question the man's odd split-personality. Maybe he wanted to give it another chance.

"Okay, is there anything else you would like to add to your order?"

"Oh and one order of popcorn shrimp!"

"Got it! What is your address?"

"Oh, uh, do you know where the shoemaker store is? We're in the building next to that. We're located in the back."

"Alrighty, your order will be there in thirty minutes. The total is 6,760 yen. Will you be paying in cash or card?"

"Uh, cash!"

"Okay, see you soon!"

SUNDAY, 7:00 PM; ABANDONED BAR, HOSU CITY

  "Hey, who's paying for the pizza? I paid last time." Twice announces to the rest of the group.

  "Not me." Dabi said.

  "Of course, you never pay for anything."

  "Neither do you, blondie!"