settling back in

Mable Pov

First day back in Gravity Falls is going well! Once the bus dropped us off at the stop, we were greeted endlessly by Wendy, Soos, Grunkle Ford and Grunkle stan, even Candy and Grenda were there waiting for me and Dipper!
They walked with us back to the Mystery Shack but left us at the hallway that lead to our rooms so we could have some privacy and settle back in. But Dipper, being excited to go on more monster hunting, threw all his bags on his old bed and rushed out of the room. Leaving me and Waddles.
I began to unpack. The wall above my bed was lonely and bare, it was so depressing. I got my Sev'ral Timez posters out my bag and taped them to the wall. They are so precious. After I unpacked everything else I collapsed onto my bed with Waddles by my side and looked up at the roof, I wanted to get as much rest as I could before I had to go hang out with Candy and Grenda later on.
Soos had taken management over the Mystery Shack while Grunkle Stan was away with Ford on an trip to find more of the paranormal. Wendy was still the Shacks cashier and everyone else also seemed to be just like they were last year. Which was a good thing, I didn't want anything to change.

Pacifica's Pov

I am excessively tired. My mother's birthday was last night and I had to handle the pain of staying up all night entertaining the guests by showing off my, "talents" to everyone. It's painful being so talented.
After we lost the manor it seemed that our lives were over, but that was merely my father exaggerating. Because after, we moved into another manor. Not as big as the Northwest manor of course, but it is still extremely large.
After the party I returned to my room and was met by sweet loneliness. I got on my phone and began to listen to music, bored out of my mind. There was no point of going to sleep, because I knew that later that day someone very special would be returning to Gravity Falls.