41. First date

'Sav, how's everything going?' I call my little sister after the KCON in Bangkok. It's already been 2 weeks since the video of me performing 'Ddaeng' has been updated, and it's already gotten 80 million views! I don't even think my music videos have gotten that many views in two weeks!

' You know, I'm just trying to enjoy the last two weeks of Summer holidays before senior year of high school.' She sighs, 'it's gonna be a hell of a busy year next year.'

' Are you struggling with your studies? I can enroll you into tuition classes if you need help. I've got the money now.'

She chuckles, ' I still remember when you were sitting your public exams, you had to photocopy your classmate's notes from tuition classes because there's no way we had the money for that. Now, you're paying all the bills. Can you believe it's only been a year?'

'I know, everything happened so fast,' I bow to one of the kpop groups as they are also leaving the venue now. 'Annyeongi gaseyo, sunbaenim.'

'Who was that?' Sav asks.

'I think that was Monsta X,' I laugh awkwardly, 'I'm not even sure.'

'Oh my god, you know Monsta X? Let me talk to them!' She is now full-on fangirling again.

'I don't know them, Sav. I've only met them yesterday at the rehearsal.'

'And they already knew you then?'

'Not really, only Chang Kyun sunbaenim did. He came over to say hello to me while I was waiting backstage. He said I was good at rapping.'

'Wait, you and I.M are on first-name basis? That is so cool!'

I don't think there's anything that can stop my fangirl of a sister from going crazy about kpop idols so I gave up explaining. I didn't even know Chang Kyun sunbae's stage name is I.M. 'How's mum doing?'

'You know, she's still lying on the hospital bed. Sorry Shanny, I really cannot give you any good news.'

'No worries, no bad news is already good news for me. I'm going back to the hotel now. Tell me if you need anything.'

'Will do. Love you.'

As I am walking to the carpark with Freddie oppa, someone is leaning on the front of the black van, but he looks nothing like our driver...

'Jungkook oppa!' I look around to see there isn't anybody except for Freddie oppa here, and run towards my boyfriend.

'You look really pretty today,' he says.

The compliment still gives me butterflies in my stomach. 'Thank you, oppa.'

He looks at Freddie oppa, who is smiling at us like a proud grandma. 'Hyung, may I borrow her for the evening, please? I've got limited time but infinite things I want to do with her.'

My heart skips a beat at his statement. What does he want to do with me...

'Of course you may!' He pushes me towards Jungkook oppa and says, 'just remember to take her home, she has a plane to catch tomorrow morning!'

My boyfriend bows politely at Freddie oppa and hands him a car key. 'Hyung nim, you can drive the rental car back to your hotel. Someone will come pick it up tomorrow.'

We look towards the direction where Jungkook oppa is pointing at. He's rented a sportscar and Freddie oppa's eyes light up instantly. Apart from fashion, he's got an obsession with luxury cars.

After we watch Freddie oppa drive away, I tell Jungkook oppa, 'I didn't know you also like sportscars, too.'

He chuckles, 'I'm alright with them, but I know your manager does.' He gives me a kiss on the forehead and says, 'I'd do anything to take you away from him.'