15

"What the hell?"

"He pissed me off." He aggressively ran his hands through his hair and threw his cigarette onto the ground, stepping on it. He lifted the dead body and went out to the deck, throwing it over board as I followed him in irritation.

"I could have handled that myself! and what makes you think I wasn't going to sleep with him?!"

"Ariel! -"

"You know what? Screw you!" I showed him my two middle fingers and stomped out towards the railing as he followed.

"You stupid-conceited-asshole-"
"Ariel!"

"Douchebag-birdbrain-"
"Listen to me!"

"Maniac-crazy-dipshit"
"LISTEN TO ME!!"

"Why? So I can smile and become your whore for the night? Is that what you want? Why should I listen to you anymore? Why Ricardo just why-"

"Why? Because I can't stop thinking about you!"

His voice was sincere. I was internally yelling at myself to turn him away.

I looked off at the ocean in front of us, my eyebrows moulded into a frown as I tried to process everything. The clouds above us gathered and roared as if they were watching from above.

"Ariel? Say something."

The warm tropical rain came pouring down on us. Avoiding his eyes I slowly walked up to him to see a distraught look on his face.

When I placed my hand on his cheek, his eyes glinted with something I had never seen before in them.

I had an interal war with myself. He's a player. He uses women.

But then those thoughts would melt away whenever I looked deep into his eyes.

The rain soaked my clothes, the water droplets dripping down my face. He only looked at me as if he was angry at himself.

I slowly moved my face forward, knowing I was going to regret this. But I needed him. I needed his arms around me just for tonight. I needed to feel his body against mine.

I pride myself on my self control but that all gets tossed away whenever I'm near him, and the worst part is that I don't even care.

When my lips pressed against his. He wrapped his arms around me as content built inside of me. Why did I always come back to him like moth would to a flame?

Why did I hate him, but want to kiss him at the same time?

"What are you doing?" I breathlessly asked as he lifted me up and carried me in his strong arms towards his bedroom.

"What do you think."

******************

"I better go now." I said, lifting my head up to leave. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down, tightening his grip around me.

"No, stay."

I listened to him. Mostly because deep down I wanted to stay. I wanted to see how it would he falling asleep with him. To see if it's just sexual feelings and nothing more.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms under the moonlight and listening the crashing waves of the ocean.