Chapter 33 - End Part 1 -Intimacy Games

*Prelude.......15 years ago*

There were two boys playing in majestic field, they couldn't have been older than 3 years old. They had matching luxury toy cars that were large enough for both of them to fit into and drive....there was a beautiful castle like structure behind them, and a line of servants that stood with trays of juice, milk, cake and pies at their service.

"Catch me if you can Zacky ..." The boy leading in the car race said , while the other boy was slightly behind him, waving to their servants "byee-byee ...zacky driving now...taataa..." the boy said, but without paying attention, he accidentally bumped into his friends car. "Oh oh...sowwy Xavi..." the boy replied.

Xavi got out, "It's okay, only a small bump, we can buy new cars..." he said shrugging. Even though he was only a toddler he was dressed in a matching blue suit, and tie. His hair was clearly styled, and he had a watch which glistened in the sun as though it had diamonds in them

"o-kay lets buy new cars Xavi !" Zacky replied, while turning back looking to his line of servants "Clifford can you go and buy new cars for me and Xavi please..." , waving his hands at them,

"What is that...?" Xavi asked, pointing to the small bandage wrapped around the wrist of Zacky "It looks like an ouchy..."

"I don't know...can't remember..." Zacky replied shrugging, walking to their servants and picking up a glass of milk....

Xavi looked at his best friend, feeling sad that Zacky had an ouchy...

*****

Leila stirred awake, her head hurt, she turned to look around, she was in a very posh room. She didn't recognize it, her body felt weak. She tried getting up, but her energy was low and she felt numb. She looked down and gasped, she was wrapped in a bed sheet, there was a bandage on her chest above her right breast, she placed her hand lightly touching it, it felt numb, she must be on some heavy medication...a slight glistening of silver on her wrist caught her attention, there was a light chain on her wrist. Next to her, was another body, in the massive bed...his back was turned to her, she could see vast scarring on the back.....the scarring was more severe than anything she remembered from last time, these wounds looked fresh, and the way they were shaped, ...they looked like bullet wounds......she stared at in shock at the sight...they were so so many...

As though feeling her gaze, He turned around slowly, staring at her, catching Leila off guard, she gasped and grabbed the bed sheet more tightly around her. His eyes seemed to have noticed that, as they grew darker. He got up and edged closer to her,

"How are you...?" he whispered, his voice sounded worried

Leila edged away slowly from the bed slightly "I feel fin-fine....a lit-little bit....weak...but ...fine..." she said slowly, something about him always triggered the hairs on her back to stand on edge...

"What ...Happened ....?" Leila asked softly

"You are the first person apart from Zach to take a bullet for me..." Xavier said staring at her in awe "You don't remember...?" He asked curiously

Leila slowly shook her head.....she remember Zach's bullet hitting her and then the pain she felt in her chest....after that ...she couldn't remember much

"We managed to get the bullet out of you....but you had lost a lot of blood, you underwent a blood transfusion...we were waiting for you...to become conscious...you've been in and out of consciousness for a couple of days..." He responded slowly, still staring at her...

Leila nodded her head slowly, "Thank you...." She said softly, Cut Throat stared at her as though she said something strange

"....Thank you.....? After what I have done....? Do you not hate ...me?" he asked cautiously