16

***Ricardo POV***

I looked down to see the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. This woman wrapped in my arms, sleeping so peacefully. Her lustrous midnight locks were messily thrown around her head.

Her chest rose and fell with every breath, and her breaths got more shallower whenever I hugged her tighter.

There was no doubt that I'd do anything for her. I think I would destroy the world just to make her happy.

I stroked her soft hair and my eyes wandered over her naked body. Her soft velvety skin rubbed against my legs, giving me goosebumps. My hand held her perky breasts, which I so wanted to kiss.

"Done?" She said as her eyes remained closed.

"I need a few more minutes." I muttered before she smiled and gazed into my eyes with her shiny green gems.

She leaned over and pressed her juicy lips against mine. I could never get enough of her, she was my weakness, my drug.

********************************************

"We can't tell anyone about this." She spoke. Me and and Ariel had breakfast on the deck.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Irina said in an overly enthusiastic tone as her and Rocco sat down.

"I knew they couldn't resist each other." Rocco muttered to Irina before they froze and looked at us.

"Explain?" I asked, knowing they were up to something.

"Your confession." Irina spoke in a posh accent. "We watched everything. That kiss in the rain made me tear up." Irina faked wiping a tear as they looked at us in admiration.

Me and Ariel exchanged glances, unsurprised by the mischievous pair. I occasionally glanced at Ariel as I spoke to them. "Don't tell anyone, but we're trying something out."

"Trying something out?" Irina asked with a smirk.

"You mean you're dating?" Rocco asked.

"No." Ariel said uneasily.

"Whatever is it, we're keeping it a secret from our parents for now." I informed Rocco and Irina.

They nodded, and we all finished our breakfast.

**********************************************

For the next few days, me and Ariel met up with each other. It wasn't hard hiding it from our parents, we pretended to be repulsed by one another in front of them.

She lay on my bare chest, tracing my inkings with her gentle touch. Her touch that would make me melt at her feet.

"I should go." She whispered, as I snuggled my face into her soft hair.

"No don't." I insisted, tightening my grip on her.

"I'll have to go back to my room eventually Ricardo." She lightly laughed.

"I won't sleep without you." I looked at her eyes, colour bleeding into her emeralds. Different from her usual soulless eyes.

******************************************

Placing my hand on the doorknob, I took a deep breath before leaving my room. Ariel told me she was planning something special, and that I should meet her on the roof of the ship. This girl made me nervous - a feeling I've never felt before. I got dressed in a black dress shirt with the sleeves folded up and slacks.

With every step I made towards the roof, my heart begged to be set free from its cage, violently pounding against my chest.

I almost reached the roof, finally getting to the outer railings of the boat when I heard an irritating voice call out from behind.

"Hey sexy." I turned around to see a women who tried hitting on me last night. I turned her down immediately.

"Leave." I said as I turned around, before she grabbed my arm.

"Hey, just listen to me. Look at me, for one night." She flaunted her body before I pushed her arm away. She scoffed and ran in front of me, leaping in my arms and kissing me.

"Ricardo?" I pushed the whore off with all of my strength, as she landed onto the ground, but the damage was already done.

This story is...horrendous 💔 i'm editing this years later and omg,  how could this have a million reads lmao.