I

The snow storm outside the barn is getting worse, good thing that there are lots of remaining woods inside that Jungkook & Taehyung could use to keep the fire. The two are still naked feeling so warm despite the cold weather because they just made love. Their hands intertwined,

Taehyung's back is pressed to Jungkook's chest while the older is leaving tiny kisses on the younger's shoulders.

"Tae" Jk whispers his name as if it's the most holy name of all & the younger immediately smiles at that.

He loves how Jk pronounces his name.

"Hmmm?" he hums.

"I love you." Jk confesses & Taehyung's heart flutters again.

The older can easily say those words but he still can't get used to it. The younger turns around again, this time he lifts his hand to trace the older's beautiful face. He uses his thumb to gaze over Jk's tiny mole under his lip before he bops his nose.

Jk playfully bites his finger & they both chuckle at that. Then Tae leans closer, cupping the older's face & kisses him softly. Jungkook lifts his hand too so he could touch the younger's face as he deepens the kiss.

"I love you more."

The two ended the kiss with a smile on their lips. Taehyung just leans back to the older while Jk just pulled the younger closer. They It's almost midnight when Jk checks the time. He sighs, but this time not of contentment and Tae immediately senses that.

"What's wrong?"

The heir of Jeon rested his chin on the crook of the younger's neck.

"I'm just worried." he breathes while drawing small circles at the back of Taehyung's palm. The younger remains quiet, he patiently waits for him to say whatever is bothering him.

"I'm sure Yoon won't just sit back. I dropped my phone outside & I'm sure if Yoon won't be able to reach me after another hour, he'll come search for us." JK informs him.

He knows his best friend too well. He might have stopped him to join him a while ago, but if he doesn't return in time, the Ice prince will surely head out to find them too.

Tae knows he should get worried too since Yoongi has become his friend already. But he just turn around so he could face the heir of Jeon. He smile fondly at his boyfriend, yes bitches, they're now boyfriends again, for real without deadline!

"Hey why are you worried about the Ice Prince when he can even tame a dragon? It's just a snow." Taehyung teases the older & Jk can't help but breaks into a tiny smile. He knows Taehyung meant him, when he said Yoongi tamed the dragon.

"Yoon might be the Ice Prince but I know he's not fit to at least reached this part of the forest alone. He won't survive Tae." Jungkook sounds serious again and maybe Tae agrees to him this time.

"Then let's just pray Namjoon hyung & Hoseok hyung won't let him go." he whispers as he leans back to him.

Meanwhile back at the camp, Yoongi is glaring at the officers who finally fell asleep on the couch. He wants to bury each one of them alive but since he knows his bestfriend will do that himself, he just ignores them.

But when it's been 2 hours since Jungkook left, and he still not back yet, Yoongi starts to get worried. He knows Jungkook is a muscle bunny but Taehyung has been missing for 5 hours already. If the younger boy unfortunately didn't survive this storm, then at least, he'll make sure to bring his best friend back.

Yoongi picks up his coat.

Joon is already sleepy while Hoseok is already sleeping beside Jimin who got tired of crying already. Yoongi knows they won't let him leave so he tried to be discreet but Joon saw him so the taller boy grabs him and pulled him back.