III

"You wanna take a shower now or wanna join me for some wine?" Jk asks his boyfriend & Tae agrees for a little wine too.

"Just a little, I don't wanna embarrass myself again." he replied to him. Jk called the room service.

"Are you sure about the little part?" Jk teases his bf & Tae gets flustered.

"Don't worry Tae, I told you I won't let ruin your trust okay? I will never do something you're not comfortable with." Jk said before giving him the glass filled with wine. Tae smiles & nods at him.

The two started to talk about random things, they purposely trying not to get sappy again since they already established that! They even talked about how Jk managed to choose his art work.

"I need to take the other painting back Guk, that was my gift to Chim." Tae pouts when he remembers the painting.

Of course Jk agrees to him, he even promised him that he'll take it back from the hotel so he could give it to Jimin in exchange of another 3 artworks from the younger. Tae is on his 2nd glass when he thought of taking a shower first so he can just dive in the bed later. Jk agreed to his idea so the older took the glass from him before Tae went to where his bag is.

The heir of Jeon loves how their room is so small, he could see everything what the younger is doing. He loves to listen to him hums to unfamiliar song too.

The thing is, Jk rented a smaller cabin without thinking of pros & cons. He just wants to show Taehyung that he can fit to his world too. So he didn't think of the consequences when he chose this room. As you can see, the bath tub has no division from where he's sitting at.

Jk is still oblivious at that fact until he heard the younger gasp!

Tae's face turns red when he saw what's inside his bag. He feels like he wants to evaporate because Jk is already kneeling beside him before he manage to hide the things he accidentally brought with him.

"Tae what's--" Jk's eyes widens upon seeing the things on Taehyung's hands.

They're both quiet, the warmth in the room suddenly feels like summer time! The tips of their ears are red & they couldn't look at each other. Tae feels like he's about to cry of embarrassment.

"G-guk istg I didn't---"

"Ssssh," jk stops him.

He takes the "things" out of the younger's hand & slowly put it on top of the bed before holding his hands again.

"Y-you don't have to explain. J-just go take a bath first then we'll talk later." Jk convinces him because the truth is, he feels like he's gonna explode!

He can't believe that the younger really brought condoms & lube like that when he almost killed his own bff because of them when Yoon teased him about buying those before they went to this trip. Taehyung is still blushing but he nods at him.

The younger pulls out his pajamas before he closed his bag. Jk went back to the couch & drink another shot because he feels like his throat suddenly becomes so dry. And since the room is small, he can see how Taehyung removes his clothes one by one. He gulps again.

You see, Taehyung's mind is going somewhere else too. He doesn't know what does his boyfriends means when he said they'll gonna talk about the lube later. A part of him is getting excited but a part of him is also scared.

What if he can't satisfy him? What if Jk thinks he doesn't know how to please him? What if---damn, there are many what ifs so he didn't realized that he's only wearing his thong.