IV

****Back to Seoul****

Jungkook & Taehyung woke up with a happy heart, they're contented to be with each other like that. But they know they have to face their present so they could be together in their future. Jk dropped Tae in his apartment first before he went to Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't even knock when he enters Yoongi's bedroom. He immediately smiles when he saw the Ice Prince still sleeping in his bed.

"Yooooooon!" He jumps on him but the ice prince just shoves him away & continue his sleep.

"Yoonie!!! Min Yoongi!!! Yooooon!" he continues.

Yoongi counted to 1-10 in his head. He knows his bestfriend had eloped last night & probably got laid again but that doesnt mean he can fxcking disturb him in his sleep.

He was about to open his eyes when Jk excitedly brings out a pink thingy, he slowly peeked at it & saw an angry looking bunny that resembles his friend. He continues to pretend to be asleep.

"Yoon, look! Taetae baked this for me. Isn't he so precious? Gosh, I love him so fxcking much Yoon and---" Jk wasnt able to finish his sentence when Yoongi grabs the macarons & ate it whole!

Jungkook feels like the world is crumbling in front of him.

"Y-yoooooongiiiiii!" he screams as he chokes his bestfriend.

"Spit out you mf! Istg Min Yoongi I'm gonna burn all your music notes! I'm gonna tell your father that you're the one who threw up on his desk last year!"

Jungkook continues to shake his bestfriend but Yoongi already swallowed the macarons.

"That's quite nice, do you have more?" Yoongi asks just to pissed him off and it worked because Jk just glared at him before he left.

Yoongi can't help but laugh. His bestfriend is a child!

That day, all the boys attended their classes. Jungkook & Taehyung are constantly checking their phones because they know Mr. Jeon is up to something.

It's lunch time already when they all meet at the cafeteria. They're all happily talking about how they managed to outrun Mr. Jeon at the party when Taehyung notices his boyfriend keeps glaring at the Ice Prince.

"Are you two, fought again?" he asks while pointing at them.

Jk immediately growls while Yoongi just scoffs at him.

"Baby, don't talk to him. He ate the angry me." Jk said pouting and Taehyung almost laughs at him.

The others are clueless but when Jk showed them the box of macarons from his bag, Tae wasn't able to stop himself from laughing anymore.

"Omg, I can't believe you still have them. Guk, that will expire soon if you won't eat them." he blurted out.

The group laugh at the heir of Jeon so when Taehyung notices Jk becomes quiet, he stopped laughing too. He also joins him glaring at everyone but that just made them laugh harder.

They all had a good day, Tae silently thanked the heaven for protecting them for another day.

It is only at midnight when Jimin arrived at their dorm crying when Tae finally realized that there's no enough kdrama could warn him.

"Tae, I got fired from the hotel. I also received a call from dad." Chim managed to say in between his sobs. Taehyung is holding his breathe.

"They got fired Taehyungie." Jimin cries harder.

Tae feels like he's about to passed out but it seems like the heaven believes that it's not enough for him as Chim speaks again.

"It also means, my scholarship has been canceled for the next term." Taehyung fell into silence.