V

A//N: At this point, forget about Boys Over Flowers and Meteor Garden loves .. My brain is too chaotic already so I don't think I could still follow the main plot of the original drama. Thank you!

Jungkook end up putting his boyfriend's things inside his room before he drags Taehyung in the kitchen.

"Are you sure you're going to cook?" Tae asks his boyfriend who's already wearing an apron.

Jk tossed another one for him to wear too. Gongyoo went back to his room while they are preparing for breakfast.

"Tae, don't you know that Uncle Yuyu is a renowned chef? He's even better than Gordon Ramsey, but he isn't the celebrity like because he also cooks for the royalties." Jk informs the younger who's amazed by that.

"Wow, why did you volunteered to cook then?" he asks while helping Jk prepare the other ingredients.

"Because baby, if there's one person who could fight my dad, that's his brother. So we dont want to be in Uncle Yuyu's bad side." Jk whispers to him before they both concentrated on the cooking.

But since they're also making some pancakes, the two can't help but make a mess in the kitchen. Tae can't stop laughing when he noticed his boyfriend's face is smeared with the batter.

"Yikes, Gukkie there's something in your face." he can't help but move a little closer to him to remove the dirt but of course Jk took that opportunity to steal one quick kiss on his baby.

They're still on that position when Gongyoo came back in the kitchen.

"Am I interrupting something?" he teases the two boys who almost jumps out. Tae pulled away from the heir.

"We're almost done here uncle. Uhmmm, you can wait in the dining table." Jk tried to push his uncle away but Yuyu loves his view at the counter.

"Since when did you learn your way in the kitchen?" he asks his nephew & he noticed the younger boy's smile. He must have taught him.

Jungkook smirks at his uncle while plating the food they cooked. Taehyung helps him tidy up too despite the heir trying to stop him because according to him, there are maids who can do that.

Tae ignored him & just finished everything. They all went to the dining table after.

The three of them are already in the dining table when Gongyoo noticed the two aren't eating.

"What? Did you poison my food? Why aren't you eating?" he asks the two but Jk just shakes his head off.

"I told you, we already ate breakfast." he replied when his uncle starts to eat.

"Then why did you volunteer to cook? Is this your way of bribing me not to tell your father that the last person he wants near you is about to stay here?" he asks, his eyes focus on Tae while enjoying the pasta.

"Uncle I need--"

"Hmmn, this pasta is nice."

"Uncle listen--"

"Taehyung can use one of the guest rooms instead of renting a place to stay. Don't worry about your dad, for now. But what can you do for me in return Taehyungie?" Gongyoo asks but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Uncle Yuyu! Why did he need to stay in the guest room when my room is big enough for us? Besides what do you want him to do for you? Clean the house? Cook your food?!" Jk finds the whole idea absurd but Tae suddenly stands up and bow down to the older Jeon.

"I would agree to that s-sir. I can do that during the day but I have a job at night."

"Tae, no! You don't have to do that!" Jk pulled him back to his seat but Gongyoo is already grinning at them.