4 (truth she was hiding)

JEONGYEON'S POV"ma'am please come out side for a second

JEONGYEON'S POV
"ma'am please come out side for a second. It's serious. " serious??

I did what doctor said.

"yes doctor?"

"she is having a whole in her heart. And we know her. She comes here in a month to get her check up"

'what whole? She use to come here for her monthly checkups?' a tear role down from my eyes as I heard those words.

"it can be treated by operation right?" I managed to speak.

"it CAN be but she is late. I... Not only me whole hospital staff have recommended her for operation. But she said she is afraid. The whole was just 2 cm big but now it is way bigger then that size... She need to have heart transplant or she will die." doctor said... No no she can't die. She was happy right?...

"d-doctor h-how much t-time she have?"

"around 2-3 months"

'just 2-3 months...that means just 61 days'

"t-thank you" I said and went inside the room and saw a beautiful bunny sleeping peacefully

I sat beside her and hold her hand.

"why did you hide this... Huh?" I said I know she can't listen to me but still I just want to talk to her

"I thought I am your Best friend... Do best friend hide things?" I started crying while holding her hand.

"I'll help you to full fill your wishes... And I'll help you with that till my last breathe" I said and kissed her forehead and left to talk to doctor..

"excuse me doctor?"
"Yes?"
"when she will be awake? "
"don't worry she'll be awake after 1 or maximum 2 hours... We have given her anesthesia" I nodded.
"Sir I have a request"
"Yes... Go on"
"please don't tell her that you told me about her condition" I said with hope in my eyes.
"okay... I'll not..." I bowed and thanked him. When I was about to leave he stopped me.

"Excuse me! "
"yes doctor?"
"There is a good news for Ms Im"
"She is on top in the list of getting a heart transplant" he added
"oh... That's really great news... Can you inform ME. when she'll get a donor. Don't worry I'll make her to have the operation" I smiled he nodded and I left.

'why you did this to me Im Nayeon... You love to tease me... Huh'