Chapter 15 (HunHan Smut)

~3rd Person POV~

While feeling extreme heat, the omega hastily and desperately grabbed his king's hand and went upstairs with great difficulty.

Luhan slammed the room's door and curled up on the bed, the heat becoming more and more unbearable.
Sehun was going crazy he fumbled while locking the door, He didn't know what to do
His poor mate is curled up, sweat evident all over his body.
This was his first time dealing with an omega in heat and the fact that he doesn't know what to do to help his precious hyung is absolutely driving him nuts.

Sehun slowly and carefully approached his shaking and whimpering mate.
The older did not want to pressure his mate into making love with him, considering that the boy was still young.
He wanted to deal with his heat on his own without bothering anyone, but since he found his mate his wolf was yearning for the touch of the other.

"H-hyung, what do you want me to do? Are you ok? Hyung I'll do anything I can, please tell me"
The taller's voice was shaky but full of concern for his mate.
That made the omega look up into his mate's eyes and he found pure concern, and he felt dirty for almost moaning just from hearing the younger talk.
"Sehunie, I'm fine- Ah Ahhhh" Luhan got cut off cause of the extreme heat wave he felt on his lower stomach and the slick running down his ass.

The younger's insticts for his mate was triggered with the smell of his omega filling the room.
He felt the older want him but was just embarrassed to say.
"Hyung I told you I'd do anything for you hmm? Just relax and I will take care of you" He said while looking at his beloved mate
"I'm really fine sehunie, I'm just being shameful wanting your touch even if I know you don't want to-" Sehun kissed his rumbling mate and layed him down carefully.
"Where in the world did you get the idea of me not wanting to touch you huh? I always wanted to, I was just resisting myself."
"Well I happened to hear some girls talking in the campus saying I was just a lucky bitch that was assigned as your roommate and seat mate" the omega said looking at the side, ashamed to look at the guy on top of him.
He felt another heat wave hit his stomach and curled up in to a ball.

The younger strip off of his clothes and did the same to the one beneath him.
The omega had his eyes wide open in the sight of his mate in his naked glory.
Sehun kissed his mate's luscious lips and bit the bottom lip for entrance, whice was granted immediately with a small moan.

He trailed his kisses from the omega's lips to his jawline, to the juncture between his neck and shoulder and sucked there making the smaller moan
"A-ahhh nggg Sehunieee"
The said guy became more confident and kissed his omega's body all over.
"You're so beautiful like this, so beautiful just for me, just so you know, everything I've done and about to do to you is all from my heart" the king said kissing his mate's forehead and slowly entering his omega's wet and tight hole
"Ahhhh mnghhhh Sehunieeeee s-so big" with that, the taller pushed deeper in, hitting the smaller's prostate dead on.

"AHHH THEREEE PLEASEEEE" the omega plead for his mate.
Sehun thrusted harder and faster, each thrust hitting the omega's sweet spot ever so beautifully.
"Sehunieeee please please pleaseee so closeee"
"Hold it for me hyung, you can do that right?"
The older felt on the edge with his lover thrusting in a monstrous pace but nodded frantically, trying his best for the other.
Sehun thrusted even deeper, faster, and rougher, if that was even possible, all the while pumping his beautiful mate's pretty cock. Making the bottom roll his eyes to the back of his head screaming and moaning the younger's name and gripping the bed sheets hard from all the pleasure he was given.
"Closee so closeee pleaseee wanna cummm" the older pleaded with deer like eyes.
Sehun thrusted harder and pumped Luhan's member faster wile leaning and whispering
"Cum for me hyung"
The couple came together and panted heavily cause of the intense activity they just did.

Sehun pulled out gently, carried Luhan to the shower and helped him get dressed with clean clothes.

The pair was laying down on the newly changed bed sheets, The younger was stroking his lover's soft and fluffy hair.
"Hyung, do you remember the girls that called you a lucky bitch?" The king asked with a frowny face.
"I don't really know them, seemed like betas though. Why do you ask?"
"They're the lucky bitches that you don't know them, cause if you do, I might just kill them for downgrading my lovely mate" The younger said, making The said omega blush to the tip of his ears.
"iloveyou sehuna"
"Eyyy hyung why say it in a small voice? I LOVE YOU LUHAN HYUNGGG" The king shouted making his shy omega cover his mouth.
"I love You Sehunie, there I said it louder, can you shut up? The others might hear"
"Oh come on hyung, no need to be shy about the others hearing that after you were moaning so loud earlier"
That earned a smack on the head, and the couple slept while cuddling each other.
*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Ok that was the longest smut I've written gosh, I need holy water.

Hihi found time and decided to write another chapter.
I'll probably update tomorrow around the same time like this.

Again, Stay safe and I love you guyss