47

•RYDEN•

I hold Ezekiel hand as we walk back to his club—We'll be meeting Night. I already told Ezekiel that I will go with Night and He immediately inform Night right away.

I can see Night was standing in front of the club—with black coat and Black Panama and black shade. He look up at me with a smile.

I look at Ezekiel and nodded my head, Nene was in my shoulder—still mad about how Ezekiel manipulated me—He lean his face close to mine as he kiss my cheeks.

"Take care, Ryden."

He happily stated as I nodded my head, hugging him tight as I run toward Night.

"You're ready for a tough ride?"

He asks, I nodded my head as he wrap his arm around my waist, He nodded at Ezekiel as we started walking down the streets.

Nene was following us as it fly over my head—I look up to see Night was gritting his teeth until I feel that his grip on my waist tighten.

"If you wanted to be alive, Stay still."

He whispered—I gulp and nodded my head as we continue to walk toward the streets.

Nene didn't notice it too. I was currently panicking because I don't feel that this is Night.

We immediately turn around to a dark alleway—I didn't hesitate to snatch his shade and hat.

I see a red sticker was planted on his forehead, His eyes were not deep shade of red that Night has, His eyes were pure white—I look closely to see what's written on that sticker on his forehead.

A Impersonator
No one will notice that it was one
Intend to kill
Ryden Miller.

I was startled when it tried to lunge at me but I  step back with Nene was now—covering in front of me.

"GO AWAY!"

I yelled but I continue to walk closely to me—it was terrifying that he was so slow and by the time he got near to me, I'm dead.

He was about to reach me out when blood started to spurt around his body as he exploded.

•NARRATOR•

"Those Fuckers got guts."

Night—The original—angrily grunted as he make the impersonator explode into nothing but pieces of guts.

He look up to see a terrified Ryden. He smile gently as he open his arms.

"I miss you so much Love, Come, Give me a hug."

He happily exclaimed as his red eyes shine from the light—Ryden scramble toward Night, hugging him tight by the waist.

Night hugged back, feeling so glad that Ryden was now in his arms. He come straight 8:00 p.m to fetch Ryden but Ezekiel was confused because he already fetch him.

Night was confused so using his power to track down Ryden's scent, It leads him to this dark alley way.

He saw a cheap-ass doppelganger Night tried to harm his Love, So he didn't hesitate to use his power to make it explode like a balloon.

When he grab the paper that left in the air—He read the content as he burn the paper into ashes, He still doesn't have any trace of who tried to assassinate Ryden.

Whoever is it. He will find them and he will make them regret the day they have think about killing Ryden.

He was wearing black v-neck shirt and cargo pants, His black hair was messy and his red eyes was staring so deeply that it will cause everyone to look to drown.

His wing pop out of his back—Black and white wings as he hold Ryden tightly as he soared into the sky—startling Ryden.

He soar into the sky ignoring the fact that the pink moon was still active—His arms were tightly wrapped around Ryden who have his arm wrapped around Night's shoulder.

He peek at Night back to see the sky has stars everywhere—It was so astonishing.

They finally reach Night's private house, Night put Ryden down as he told his Love that he will make a dinner for them.

They eat in silence, Ryden wanted to ask for information but not tonight, He was too tired to speak or ask anything for now.

Night told him that he have only one bedroom and that they have to share—Ryden only nodded his head as the two headed to the cream colored room with modern stuff everywhere.

The reason that Ryden didn't bought any clothes is because the fact that these men brought clothes for him when he reach their house,

He change his clothes into pink silk pyjama, He lies down on the bed as he hugged a pillow on his arm. It was cold due to AC, He snuggle on the soft pillow as he closed his eyes.

Tonight was too eventful for him.