Chapter 65 - Nightmare

You and Clem walked to y'all room after returning from the greenhouse because Ruby moved AJ in there. Once you both enter, you see him asleep on the bed. Clementine walks up to him and puts a hand on his forehead.

Y/N: He doing better?

Clementine: Yep.

Y/N: Thank God.

You hear your door open and again. You turn around and see Louis standing there, holding a couple of shirts.

Louis:I uh... brought you guys these. I noticed that his shirt is... well, you know, ruined.

You walks over to the table and sets them down.

Clementine: Where did you get those?

Louis: They were Tenn's, back when he got here. They should be about AJ's size. How is he doing?

Clementine: Better. His fever's going down. Thanks for carrying him in.

Louis: No problem... So, we've got a greenhouse again. And bombs.

Y/N: Yeah. That's Mitch's idea.

Louis: Yeah, I figured. Violet said we'll start prepping here in the morning. 

Y/N: Sounds good.

Louis: They all seem okay with letting you guys stay. For now, that is.

Y/N: That's all I wanted. A place so Clem and AJ can be safe. But I doubt they still forgiven us, right?

Louis: Uh... yeah. Most of them still don't like you two.

Clementine: How do you feel? About letting us stay.

Louis: I don't mind, while AJ gets better.

Y/N: What about after?

Louis: I don't know.

AJ: Clem? Y/N?

Clementine kneels next to him.

Clementine: Hey, kiddo. How do you feel?

AJ: Better. Still hurts.

Y/N: Oh, I know, kiddo.

He turns to Louis.

AJ: Hi, Louis.

Louis: Hey, little dude.

AJ: I missed you. Are we friends again?

Louis: Just focus on getting some rest, okay?

He starts walking away.

Y/N: Hey, Louis?

He stops.

Y/N: Me and Clem are very sorry... for all the pain we caused. We didn't want any of this happen.

Louis: It... it wasn't just y'all. Marlon, he... It doesn't matter. I should go.

He walks out of the room.

AJ: I'm not mad at him anymore, are you?

Clementine: Me and Y/N weren't mad at him.

Y/N: We may have acted like it, but deep down, we understand why he acted that way.

AJ: Me too.

Clementine: Let's look at these shirts Louis brought up.

You and her walked over to the table. You picked up the Disco Broccoli shirt.

Y/N: Debates over. It's Disco Broccoli.

AJ: I like Disco Broccoli.

Y/N: I wished you could've seen the actual show.